Thorens TD 309
The TD 309 sets new standards in analogue replay. The turntable's innovative three-point-suspension (Tri-Balance) ensures perfect balance in both mechanical and aesthetic terms. Form and function work in harmony to make the TD 309 a turntable that is guaranteed to reveal the magic of analogue replay.
The TP 92 tonearm, which was specially designed for the TD 309, uses an ultra-low-friction bearing and an innovative magnetic anti-bias system with zero stiction. The arm tube is made from rolled aluminium that is damped using random-mass-reducing technology. The brass counterweight at the end of the arm tube is double-decoupled, and the tonearm is so designed that its centre of gravity is level with the stylus.
• New innovative Tri-Balance suspended sub chassis turntable
• New suspension system to make setting up easy
• Low Noise, Low Voltage electronically speed controlled DC Motor
• Adjustable belt tension for best performance
• Aluminium sub platter with single line contact
• Fused silica platter for consistency and sound quality
• New low resonance TP 92 arm with precision Japanese bearings
• Arm adjustable for azimuth and overhang
Drive System: belt-drive (flat belt around sub-platter)
Motor: servo-controlled DC motor
Speeds: 33-1/3, 45 rpm
Speed Change: Electronic
Platter: 12” / 2.3 kg (glass)
Pick-up Cartridge: AT-95 B
Anti-skating (Bias): by magnet
Automatic Shut-off: none
Power Supply: external plug-in power supply, 12 V DC/AC, 6 W min.
consumption when off: - 0.5 W max.
Dimensions - 470 x 125 x 430 mm (W x H x D)
Weight - 6.5 kg
Finish - MDF plinth with laquer in red or black
Scope of Delivery - power supply, RCA interconnects, operating instructions
Stäng detta fönster och återgå till föregående för att beställa!