Dock Box S Digital uses digital audio signal from Apple devices to avoid signal degradation inherent to the analogue outputs.
All signals are directly transferred to 24bit/192kHz highend D/A converters by Cirrus Logic. Additionally there Is a SPDIF digital output (RCA), that can connect to outboard D/A converters or digital inputs of home cinema processors.
Dock Box S Digital is certified by APPLE and can be used with all equipment that uses 30-pin connection. When using iPhone5, you will need Lightning adaptor. Due to implementation of XMOS audio processors ultra-low jitter levels are guaranteed. The massive full-metal housing with its new S-Design looks classy and protects against unwanted interference.
The package does also include a full-functional IR remote, that makes it easy to navigate in menues of iPod; iPhone, iPad and adjust volume level.
• Pure digital audio transmission
• 24bit/192kHz D/A converter
• Additional SPDIF output (RCA)
• APPLE certified
• Audio playback from iPod, iPhone, iPad
• iPod/iPhone/iPad charging capability
• S-Video output
• Power switch on faceplate (also switches charging)
• Power button on remote (= standby with charging)
• Full-functional IR remote with volume contro
INPUT: 30-pin connector
OUTPUT: Analogue/(RCA with 0,775mV) &
S/PDIF (RCA-digital) in 32/44,1/48 kHz
AUDIOPROCESSOR: XMOS (400 Mhz)
D/A-CONVERTER: Cirrus Logic (24bit/192kHz)
DYNAMIC RANGE: 105dB
VIDEO PORT: S-Video
FINISH: Front black or silber
POWER SUPPLY: 9V/2000mA DC
DIMENSIONS: 103 x 36 x 109 mm (BxHxT)
WEIGHT: 585g without power supply