Small Footprint, Insane Output
KX Amplifiers set the curve for smaller chassis footprints, with the largest model measuring at only 15-1/2 inches long. KICKER amps feature an optimized circuit layout for the most efficient use of components, the smallest footprint and clearest sound quality. Their cosmetic style is sharp as well, with magnetic panels covering control settings and glass fiber-composite end panels for a clean, stealth look that’s even UV-protected.
The highest-grade components and surface-mount technology under the high-mass heat sink allow our amps to perform at a level others fail to reach. Double-sided fiberglass circuit boards, Litz-wound transformers that minimize power loss and maximize transfer, TO218 output devices for high-current switching, buffered RCA outputs on bass amps, angled custom-tooled power connectors – the details make our amplifiers the most reliable, high-performing audio equipment in the industry.
High-Grade Components, Sleek Tuning Magnetic Door
KX monoblock amps use a Class-D, boost-converter power supply for the highest sound quality and efficiency. Boost-converter technology allows KX.1 amps to achieve a typical efficiency near 80 percent, significantly beyond standard amp power supplies. That, along with the adaptability to use fewer internal parts, allows for a smaller bass-amp size, the coolest operation, optimum reliability and overall excellent performance. Full-range models utilize Class D-IC power, which provides superior efficiency, exceptional sonic performance and the compact size.
Users can take advantage of built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ processing for dialing in perfect sound, and a variable subsonic filter provides subwoofer protection from potentially damaging lowest frequencies. A three-second turn-on delay eliminates additional interference, red over/under voltage LEDs, and auto-reset protection are some of the other conveniences utilized by dependable KICKER amps.
Power Specifications - Subwoofer Channel
* RMS Power @ 4 ohms 800 watts x 1 channels
* RMS Power @ 2 ohms 1600 watts x 1 channels
* Peak Power Output 3200 watts x 1 channels
* Amplifier Series KX (Kicker)
* Amplifier Class D
* Number of Channels 1 - Mono
* Total Peak Power Output 3200 watts
* Total RMS Power Output 1600 watts
* Maximum Input Gauge Size 1/0 AWG
* Minimum Impedance Unbridged 2 ohms
* Minimum Impedance Bridged Not Bridgeable
* Speaker Level Inputs No
* Preamp Outputs 1 pair
* Built-in Crossover Low-pass (LP)
* Low-Pass Crossover Frequency 40 - 160 Hz
* Subsonic Filter 10 - 80 Hz
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio 95 dB
* Bass Boost 0 - 18 dB
* Bass/Gain Remote Yes
* Fan Cooled No
* CEA-2006 Compliant Yes
* Strappable No
* KX Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
* RMS Power Rating:
* 4 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
* 2 ohms: 1600 watts x 1 chan.
* Max power output: 3200 watts x 1 chan.
* Variable Kick EQ+ Bass Boost (0-18 dB Selectable 20-80 Hz, Variable Q: 1-5)
* Wired remote bass level control included
* Kick EQ+ is designed to let you fine tune your bass boost - the possibilities are practically endless
* Selectable boost frequency from 20-80 Hz gives you control of the boosted frequency - typically this is fixed at 45 Hz on most amplifiers
* Q Factor: 1-5 let's you narrow or expand the width of the selected bass frequency
* High-efficiency regulated MOSFET power supply
* LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
* Soft start turn-on
* Mono channel operation
* Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
* All feature FIT (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) to accept output from virtually any source
* FIT’s lab-grade, balanced differential inputs offer best possible noise rejection
* Double-sided fiberglass circuit board
* Built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ for dialing it in
* DC offset or 12v remote auto turn-on modes
* Angled custom-tooled power connectors
* Stylish magnetic panels cover controls and glass-fiber composite end panels
* Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
* Heavy duty high-mass aluminum alloy heat-sink
* Input sensitivity:
* Low level: 125mV-5V
* High level: 250mV-10V
* Variable low-pass filter (40-160 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
* Variable low-pass filter (10-80 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
* Frequency Response: 10-160 Hz
* CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
* 1/0 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
* Dimensions: 8-5/16"W x 11-3/16"L x 2-1/8"H