M1LPS - Overview
The M1-LPS is a competitively priced high quality MM/MC phono stage. It has much in common with the ecstatically well received M1 ViNL phono stage. However it does not have the M1 ViNL’s sophisticated input resistance and impedance switching.
Any phono stage should provide:
* Very accurate RIAA equalisation
* Low distortion
* Low noise
* Excellent overload margin
* Good load driving ability.
The M1-LPS excels in all these critical areas.
Läs mer på: http://www.musicalfidelity.com/
* MM 2.5mV in for 300mV out (at 1 kHz)
* MC 300µV in for 300mV out (at 1 kHz)
* THD at 1 kHz: * Frequency Response: RIAA/IEC ±0.2dB
* Signal to Noise Ratio: MM >90dB “A”-wtd, MC >88dB “A”-wtd.
* 1 pair RCA (phono)
* Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 220 x 100 x 300
* Weight (unpacked / packed): 3.1 kg/ 4.6 kg