The Cadenza Blue model is using a Nude FG 70 stylus with a very thin ruby cantilever.
The coils are made from 6NX (99.9999 %) pure silver wire. An improved winding process on the armature allows a better channel balance.
The soundstage of Cadenza Blue is wide open and grandiose straight out of the box. Micro dynamic and ambience will be evident when listening to complex compositions. It reaches a very high degree of definition in the perspective, which is very present. It is true to the music with a tremendous clarity.
Läs mer på: www.ortofon.com
* Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec: 0,5 mV
* Channel balance: < 1,2 dB
* Channel separation at 1 kHz: > 23 dB
* Channel separation at 15 kHz: > 15 dB
* Frequency range at -3 dB: 20 Hz - 50 kHz
* Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +2/-1
* Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *): 80 μm
* Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 12 μm/mN
* Stylus type: Nude FG 70 on Ruby cantilever
* Stylus tip radius: r/R 6/70
* Tracking force range: 2,2-2,7 g (22-27 mN)
* Tracking force recommended: 2,5 g (25 mN)
* Tracking angle: 20º
* Internal impedance, DC resistance: 5 Ohm
* Recommended load impedance: 50-200 Ohm
* Cartridge body material: Stainless steel Aluminium
* Cartridge colour: Blue/Black
* Cartridge weight: 10,7 g