The Cadenza Black model is using a Nude Shibata stylus with a boron cantilever. The effective mass of the stylus/cantilever system is extremely low due to the use of a very thin boron rod. This material is extremely stiff and even more lightweight than aluminium.
It also uses the WRD/Wide Range Damping-system applied for MC Windfeld, MC A90, MC Anna, Xpression), controlling the high and low frequency damping separately.
The coil wire is the famous Ortofon Aucurum wire, which is a gold plated 6NX copper wire.
Cadenza Black is optimized for an amazing tonal neutrality, dynamics and purity of sound. It is high performing on areas like detail, consistency and sound staging.
Läs mer på: www.ortofon.com
* Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec: 0,33 mV
* Channel balance: < 0,8 dB
* Channel separation at 1 kHz: > 27 dB
* Channel separation at 15 kHz: > 20 dB
* Frequency range at -3 dB: 20 Hz - 60 kHz
* Frequency response 20 Hz - 20 kHz: +1,5/0
* Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *): 90 μm
* Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 16 μm/mN
* Stylus type: Nude Shibata on Boron cantilever
* Stylus tip radius: r/R 6/50 µm
* Tracking force range: 2,0-2,5 g (20-25 mN)
* Tracking force recommended: 2,3 g (23 mN)
* Tracking angle: 20º
* Internal impedance, DC resistance: 5 Ohm
* Recommended load impedance: > 10 Ohm
* Cartridge body material: Stainless steel Aluminium
* Cartridge colour: Black/Black
* Cartridge weight: 10,7 g