* The AT-F2 stereo cartridge features our celebrated dual coil design and elliptical stylus for class leading quality of sound and reliability.
* A neodymium magnet is employed for maximum energy, alongside a pure iron yoke with excellent magnetic properties, to boost the magnetic field concentrated in the coil gap area.
* The PCOCC coil enables purer transmission because it does not produce grain boundaries in the direction of the transmission.
* The power is generated independently for the left and right channels, which provides outstanding separation characteristics
* A reverse V-shaped formation is adopted for the two left and right coils to reduce the vibration mass as seen from the stylus tip and minimize the unnecessary movement of the coils to further diminish the distortion.
* Using a precision-crafted sturdy aluminium alloy as the base, the body’s structure is made of hard resin, which minimizes parasitic resonance and improves the signal-to-noise ratio.
Läs mer på: http://eu.audio-technica.com/
* Type: Moving Coil (MC)
* Frequency Response: 15 – 30,000 Hz
* Output Voltage: 0.32 mV (1 kHz, 5cm/sec)
* Channel Separation: 25 dB (1kHz)
* Channel Balance: 1.5 dB (1kHz)
* Tracking Force: 1.8 – 2.2 g (Standard 2.0 g)
* Coil Impedance: 12 O (1kHz)
* DC Resistance: 12 O
* Recommended Load Impedance: Min. 100 O (When amplifier is connected)
* Coil Inductance: 25µH(1kHz)
* Static Compliance: 35×10-6cm/dyne
* Dynamic Compliance: 9×10-6cm/dyne(100Hz)
* Stylus Shape: Elliptical Stylus 0.3×0.7mil
* Vertical Tracking Angle: 23°
* Dimensions: H17.3×W16.8×D25.4mm
* Weight: 5.0g