Introducing Audio-Technica's new AT-OC9/III cartridge.
The AT-OC9/III replaces the critically acclaimed OC9MLII. Building on the enduring reputation of its predecessor, the AT-OC9/III features a special line contact stylus embedded into a low profile solid boron cantilever, ensuring the music signals read by the tip of the stylus are transmitted reliably to the coils.
The OC9's "VC mould" design ensures stability and rigidity whilst the dual moving coil offers excellent stereo separation and improved frequency response for long lasting performance.
The use of PCOCC wire (Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting), a special copper with virtually no transverse crystal barriers to impede signal transmission, perfects the performance of the advanced dual coil design.
Läs mer på: http://eu.audio-technica.com/
* Type: Moving Coil (MC)
* Frequency Response: 15 – 50,000 Hz
* Output Voltage: 0.4 mV (1 kHz, 5cm/sec)
* Channel Separation: 30 dB (1kHz)
* Channel Balance: 0.5 dB (1kHz)
* Tracking Force: 1.8 – 2.2 g (Standard 2.0 g)
* Coil Impedance: 12 O (1kHz)
* DC Resistance: 12 O
* Recommended Load Impedance: Min. 100 O (When amplifier is connected)
* Coil Inductance: 25µH(1kHz)
* Static Compliance: 35×10-6cm/dyne
* Dynamic Compliance: 18 x 10 - 6 cm/dyne (100 Hz)
* Stylus: Special Line contact stylus (curvature radius: 40 x 7µm)
* Cantilever: 0.26 mm diameter solid boron
* Vertical tracking angle: 23 degrees
* Dimensions: 17.3(H) x 16.8(W) x 25.7(L) mm
* Weight: 8.0 g