MC Quintet Blue
The Quintet Blue is a very homogeneous cartridge whose sound image will tend to more smooth reproduction compared to Quintet Red and moderate dynamic strength compared to Quintet Bronze.
It features a Nude Elliptical diamond mounted on an aluminium cantilever.
The Quintet Blue will bring more space, depth and detail into the sound and is a very good choice for any kind of music, especially rhythmic.
Läs mer på: www.ortofon.com
* Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec: 0.5 mV
* Channel balance: < 1.5 dB
* Channel separation at 1 kHz: > 21 dB
* Channel separation at 15 kHz: > 14 dB
* Frequency range at -3 dB: 20 - 25.000Hz
* Frequency response 20-20.000 Hz: +/-2.5 dB
* Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *): 70 μm
* Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 15 μm/mN
* Stylus type: Nude Elliptical
* Stylus tip radius: r/R 8/18 μm
* Tracking force range: 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
* Tracking force recommended: 2.3 g (23 mN)
* Tracking angle: 20º
* Internal impedance, DC resistance: 7 Ohm
* Recommended load impedance: >20 Ohm
* Cartridge body material: ABS/Aluminium
* Coil wire material: Pure 4-nines copper
* Cartridge colour: Blue
* Cartridge weight: 9 g