MC Quintet Black S
The Quintet Black is the best example of Quintet’s overall excellence.
The Quintet Black is graced with a Nude Shibata diamond, considered one of the best stylus profiles available, mounted on a high-performance Boron cantilever. The Shibata’s slim, highly polished profile allows an exceedingly wide contact area to the walls of the groove and ensures detailed and pure reproduction thoughout the spectrum, including even the most high frequency groove information.
The Quintet Black will be unfettered by musical genre and will give the closest approach within the Quintet series to Ortofon’s true accuracy in sound.
Läs mer på: www.ortofon.com
* Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec: 0.3 mV
* Channel balance: < 1.0 dB
* Channel separation at 1 kHz: > 23 dB
* Channel separation at 15 kHz: > 15 dB
* Frequency range at -3 dB: 20 - 25.000Hz
* Frequency response 20-20.000 Hz: +/-1.5 dB
* Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *): 80 μm
* Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 15 μm/mN
* Stylus type: Nude Shibata on Sapphire cantilever
* Stylus tip radius: r/R 6/50 μm
* Tracking force range: 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
* Tracking force recommended: 2.3 g (23 mN)
* Tracking angle: 20º
* Internal impedance, DC resistance: 5 Ohm
* Recommended load impedance: >20 Ohm
* Cartridge body material: ABS/Aluminium
* Coil wire material: Aucurum
* Cartridge colour: Bronze
* Cartridge weight: 9 g