The SPU Meister Silver GM MkII has been improved on coil winding material, stylus and magnet.
The cartridge has been outfitted with high purity multi-conductor 6–nines Silver wire (of a purity of 99,9999 %) for a more open and revealing high end presentation.
The nude elliptical stylus tip mass has been decreased by a factor of more than 50%, resulting in increased tracking ability and reproduction of microdynamic detail.
The generator system has been revised to produce a slightly higher output to ensure compatibility with a wider range of moving coil transformers and active MC preamplifiers.
Läs mer på: www.ortofon.com
* Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. - 0.3 mV
* Channel balance at 1 kHz - 1 dB
* Channel separation at 1 kHz - 20 dB
* Channel separation at 15 kHz - 10 dB
* Frequency response - 20-20.000 Hz - +2/-1 dB
* Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) 70 µm
* Compliance, dynamic, lateral - 8 µm/mN
* Stylus type - Nude Elliptical
* Stylus tip radius - r/R 8/18 µm
* Tracking force range - 3.0-5.0 g (30-50 mN)
* Tracking force, recommended - 4.0 g (40 mN)
* Tracking angle - 20°
*) Typical value
* Internal impedance, DC resistance - 1.5 ohm
* Recommended load impedance > 10 ohm
* Cartridge body material - Grinded wood and resin composite
* Coilwire material - Silver, 6-nines
* Cartridge colour - Shiny black
* Cartridge weight - 32 g