The most-wanted audiophile design turntable with carbon tonearm, 3 speeds and DC power supply!
The first Debut turntable, introduced in the late 1990s, was a revolution for the hi-fi industry. For the first time after the arrival of Compact Disc and the assumed demise of vinyl records, an analogue product re-emerged in the “mass market” – something all music lovers could afford.
The new DEBUT CARBON DC ESPRIT SB was designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade – perfectly timed as analogue today is again a respected source, while the demand for good turntables with all speeds is growing fast!
The CARBON TUBE for the tonearm increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance. This material normally is extensively used in highend tonearms, but – because of cost reasons – was never used in products at lower price levels. Together with other improvements like an increase in platter size and weight to realize even smoother rotation, the overall sound quality is greatly improved. The approved belt drive design offers low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling (utilising TPE), ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability. Ultimate convenience is achieved, because of electronic speed change („Speed Box“) and the possibility of playing 78rpm.
A simple exchange of stylus to 2M78 (not included) and a drive belt turnover to larger diameter of pulley is required, that´s all!
* 33/45 & 78rpm out of the box
* Built-in precision Speed Box with switch on upper side
* 8,6” carbon tonearm
* Heavy non resonant acrylic platter
* New DC power supply with synchronous AC motor
* New TPE motor suspension
* Magnetic cartridge 2M red from Ortofon
* For 78 playback: remove stylus & exchange to 2M78 (not included, retail price around € 80)
* High-gloss black, red or white piano lacquer finish
Läs mer på: www.project-audio.com
* Speed: 33, 45 / 78 (electronic/manual speed change)
* Drive principle: belt drive
* Platter: 300mm acrylic platter
* Mains bearing: stainless steel
* Wow & flutter: +/- 0,10%
* Speed drift: +/- 0,80%
* Signal to noise: - 68dB
* Effective arm length: 218,5 mm
* Effective arm mass: 6,0 g
* Overhang: 18,5mm
* Tracking force: 10 - 30mN
* Included accessories: 15 volts DC / 1,6A power supply, dust cover
* Power connection: 110/120 or 230/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
* power consumption: 7,4 watt max / < 0,5 watt standby
* Dimensions: 415 x 118 x 320mm (WxHxD) lid closed
* Weight: 5,6 kg net