This magnificent little bird sings with heart and soul !
With The CANARY we have added new sublime plumage to our famed phono cartridge program.
The CANARY is a top quality moving coil phono cartridge, custom handbuilt by A.J. van den Hul.
It features a very healthy 0.55 mV output, matched crystal gold-wire coils and an open resonance-free construction.
With exceptionally good price to performance and placed one step above our renowned The FROG ®, this cartridge sets new standards in replay precision and fidelity.
A few of The CANARY's properties:
* Extremely accurate soundstage instrument positioning due to incorporated new technology.
* Very flat frequency response without noticeable colorations.
* Very high cross-talk damping.
* Reduced sensitivity to load impedance variations.
* Its front-pole protects the short cantilever, making it less sensitive to small handling mistakes.
* A strong AlNiCo magnet produces a very clean sound that is also the trademark of its predecessors The COLIBRI and The CONDOR.
* A very sturdy cantilever support strongly damps partial vibrations.
* Its nylon body further damps all mechanical resonances and reduces their emission to the tone-arm.
Läs mer på: www.vandenhul.com
* stylus shape: VDH - I
* stylus radii: 2 x 85 Micron
* frequency range: 5 - 55.000 Hz
* tracking force: 13.5 - 16.0 mN
* static compliance: 35 Micron/mN
* tracking ability: 70 - 80 Micron
* output voltage: 0.55 mV RMS
* channel unbalance: < 0.3 dB
* channel separation: > 35 / > 30 dB
* stylus tip mass: 0.32 Milligram
* system weight: 8.2 Gram
* vertical tracking angle: 22 Degrees
* load impedance:
* eff tone arm mass: 8 - 12 Gram
* moving coil resistance: 36 Ohm +/- 10%