Avancerat drivverk med optisk realtidsfartreglering. Resonansoptimerat gediget chassi. Högkapacitets DC Motor. Clearaudios Patenterade magnetlager.
INNOVATION Perfect synchronisation
In the world of turntable construction the Innovation is the ultimate technological prototype.
An infrared sensor combined with Clearaudio’s optical speed control (OSC) ensures an outstanding level of speed stability – a prerequisite for optimal listening. A high-torque decoupled DC motor effortlessly rotates the precision-machined 70mm-thick platter made of high-density acrylic. The platter rotates in a virtually frictionfree environment atop the 15mm-thick stainless steel sub platter, thanks to Clearaudio’s patented ceramic magnetic bearing (CMB). A convenient choice of three rotational speeds is also at your fingertips, and it is possible to install a second tonearm.
* CONSTRUCTION DETAILS: Resonance–optimised chassis shape, made of laminated wood and aluminium with precision CNC machined surface.
All turntable feet are fine adjustable
Optical Speed Control (OSC)
Playback with two tonearms possible
* SPEED RANGES: Comfortable speed change 33 ⅓ rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm
* DRIVE UNIT: High torque DC motor with belt drive
Electronic Optical Speed Control (OSC)
* BEARING: Clearaudio CMB ceramic magnetic bearing in main platter / upper drive platter assembly. Inverted bearing in lower drive platter.
* PLATTER: 70 mm / 2.75 inch main platter, made out of synthetic material with high density and excellent dimension stability, precision CNC machined surface, solid stainless steel sub–platter, dynamically balance
* SPEED ACCURACY (MEASURED): < ± 0.05 %
* SPEED VARIATION: < ± 0.01 %
* POWER CONSUMPTION: Max. consumption: 9.3 Watt
Consumption in operation: 2.5 Watt
Standby mode: 2.5 Watt
Off mode: 0.0 Watt
* TOTAL WEIGHT: Approx. 24 kg (without tonearm and power supply)
* DIMENSIONS (W/D/H): Approx. 460 x 485 x 220 mm (with tonearmbase, without tonearm)
Läs mer på: www.clearaudio.de