dCS Bartók DACStreamerD/A OmvandlareHörlursförstärkare
Instegsmodellen från dCS. Bartok har den senaste Streamingplatformen med stöd för Roon, UpNp, Tidal och Spotify och Quboz MQA. Ett av världens mest kompetenta företag med enormt kunnande om digitalteknik och ljudåtergivning. Bartok kan fås i två versoner, som en DAC/Streamer men också med en High-End hörlurs förstärkare.
The new dCS Bartók DAC brings together dCS’s past, present and future. It is first and foremost a state of the art network streaming DAC that uses technology developed for the Rossini range. With the addition of the unique headphone amplifier it brings the extraordinary dCS digital experience to both headphone and stereo listeners.
This single-box digital music player features the legendary dCS Ring DAC™ and signal processing platform, plus a custom high performance UPnP music streamer.
Bartók plays music through an array of industry-standard USB, AES or S/PDIF digital inputs. It can stream over Ethernet from a NAS drive or online music services such as TIDAL™ or Spotify™, and from Apple devices via Airplay™. The network interface can perform full MQA™ decoding and rendering.
The DAC section is equipped with independent balanced and unbalanced line outputs that can drive power amplifiers directly, avoiding the need for a separate preamplifier. The Headphone DAC features a custom designed headphone amplifier that works extremely well with both high and low impedance headphones in balanced or unbalanced formats. All of the outputs can be set to one of 4 maximum levels to enhance system compatibility.
Designed for flexibility and ease of use without compromise, Bartók uses the very latest dCS Digital Processing Platform and Ring DAC™ technology, originally developed for the Rossini series. Its single FPGA offers streamlined signal processing and superior flexibility, effectively making it future-proof.
Bartók DAC has a powerful new user interface, plus a custom control app that lets listeners manage their music playback from any source in an elegantly simple way – accessing iRadio channels, digital and UPnP sources all from one control point. The Bartók app provides easy access to the DAC settings.
Featuring DXD upsampling as standard, the multi-stage oversampling design offers optional DSD upsampling plus an extensive selection of DSP filters to suit individual taste and music choice. The network streaming functionality within Bartók is proven in terms of jitter, ease of use and sonic performance. The network interface currently runs at up to 24-bit, 384kS/s and DSD128, supporting all major lossless codecs, plus DSD in DoP format and native DSD.
* Latest generation dCS Digital Processing Platform brings state-of-the-art signal processing and flexibility.
* dCS Ring DACTM fitted, as used in the flagship dCS Vivaldi digital playback system.
* Digital inputs support UPnP, asynchronous USB and Apple Airplay sources, plus AES and S/PDIF digital audio streams.
* Headphone amplifier with balanced and unbalanced outputs, suitable for high and low impedance headphones.
* Streaming services supported include TIDAL and Spotify Connect.
* Accepts encrypted SACD data from dCS Transports via Dual AES inputs.
* Multi-stage DXD oversampling design with switchable DSD upsampling; user-selectable PCM and DSD filters.
* Auto clocking system improves ease of use and minimises jitter.
* Multi-stage power regulation and twin mains transformers to isolate the DAC section from the headphone amplifier.
* Firmware-upgradeable for future functionality and performance upgrades.
* Type: Upsampling Network DAC with Headphone Amplifier
* Colour: Silver or Black
* Converter Type: dCS proprietary Ring DAC™ topology
* Digital Inputs: Network interface on an RJ45 connector – acts as a UPnP™ renderer in Asynchronous mode, streaming digital music from a NAS or local computer over a standard Ethernet network, decoding all major lossless formats including FLAC, WAV & AIFF at up to 24 bit 384kS/s native sample rate, plus DSD/64 & DSD/128 in DFF/DSF format.
* Analogue Outputs Output levels: 0.2, 0.6, 2 or 6V rms for full-scale input, set in the menu. Balanced outputs: 1 stereo pair on 2x 3-pin XLR male connectors. These outputs are electronically balanced and floating. Output impedance is 3Ω, maximum load is 600Ω (10k-100kΩ is recommended). Unbalanced outputs: 1 stereo pair on 2x RCA phono connectors. Output impedance is 52Ω, maximum load is 600Ω (10k-100kΩ is recommended).
* Headphone Outputs 1 stereo balanced pair on 1x 4-way male XLR connector. 1 stereo unbalanced pair on 1x 6.35mm (1/4”) 3-pole jack. Full-scale output levels are 1.4W rms into 33Ω, 0.15W rms into 300Ω. Output levels are 0, -10, -20, -30dB, set in the menu. Minimum headphone impedance is 33Ω.
* Wordclock I/Oworldclock Io: 2x Word Clock Inputs on 2x BNC connectors, accept standard word clock at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 or 192kHz. The data rate can be the same as the clock rate or an exact multiple of the clock rate. Sensitive to TTL levels. Word Clock Output on 1x BNC connector. In Master mode, a TTL-compatible word clock appears on this output.
* MQA: Full decoding and rendering of MQA data from the Network and USB2 inputs. Final rendering of unfolded MQA data only from the other inputs.
* Residual Noise: 24-bit data: Better than –113dB0, 20Hz – 20kHz unweighted. (6V output setting)
* L R Crosstalk: Better than -115dB0, 20Hz – 20kHz
* Spurious Responses: Better than -105dB0, 20Hz – 20kHz
* Conversions: DXD as standard or optional DSD upsampling
* Software Updates: Download and update functionality available via Bartók App
* Dimensions 444 x 430 x 115mm . Allow extra depth for cable connectors.
* Weight: 16.7kg
Läs mer på: www.dcsltd.co.uk
Silver, Silver Med Hörlursförstärkare, Svart, Svart Med Hörlursförstärkare