State of the art Upsampler, Nätverksspelare och D/A Omvandlare med DSD och DXD upsampling. Kontrollerbar via dCS Rossini App. UPnP streaming, Stöd för Tidal, Spotify & Airplay.
The new dCS Rossini DAC makes superlative sounding music from a wide range of digital sources, simply integrating your digital music and setting the performance standard for digital playback.
This single-box digital music player features the legendary dCS Ring DACTM and signal processing platform plus a custom high performance UPnP music streamer.
Rossini plays music through an array of industry-standard USB, AES and S/PDIF digital inputs, and can stream over Ethernet from a NAS drive or online music services such as TIDALTM, SpotifyTM and from Apple devices via AirplayTM .
Designed for flexibility and ease of use without compromise, Rossini uses the very latest dCS Digital Processing Platform and Ring DACTM technology, originally developed for the flagship Vivaldi series. Its single FPGA brings improved signal processing and superior flexibility, effectively making it future-proof.
Rossini DAC has a powerful new user interface, plus a custom control app that lets listeners manage their music playback from any source in an elegantly simple way – accessing music streaming services, digital and UPnP sources from one control point. The Rossini app also features an intuitive install and configuration wizard for ease of set-up.
Featuring DXD upsampling as standard, the multi-stage oversampling design offers optional DSD upsampling plus an extensive selection of DSP filters to suit individual taste and music choice. The network streaming functionality within Rossini DAC is unparalleled in its processing power and jitter performance, and currently runs at up to 24-bit, 384kS/s and DSD128, supporting all major lossless codecs, plus DSD in DoP format and native DSD.
Rossini supports the simple yet highly effective dCS ‘auto clocking’ architecture as used in Vivaldi, which minimises jitter and improves sound quality significantly.
Designed and made in Great Britain to the highest standards, Rossini’s elegant chassis uses aerospace-grade machined aluminium with internal acoustic damping panels to reduce sound-degrading mechanical vibration and magnetic effects. Multi-stage power regulation is employed, with twin mains transformers to isolate the analogue, digital and clock circuitry.
As with all dCS products, Rossini’s firmware can be easily updated via CD, USB or the new automated download and update facility. This lets dCS add new features and improve the performance of Rossini over its lifetime.
When listening to digital music through a Rossini system, listeners are immediately struck by its natural musicality and faithfulness to the original recording. It delivers a powerful and visceral sound yet is highly transparent too, making for an immersive and realistic listening experience.
* Latest generation dCS Digital Processing Platform brings state-of-the-art signal processing and flexibility.
* dCS Ring DAC fitted, as used in the flagship dCS Vivaldi digital playback system.
* Digital inputs support UPnP, asynchronous USB and Apple Airplay sources, plus AES, Dual AES and S/PDIF digital audio streams.
* Streaming services supported include TIDAL, Spotify Connect and Deezer.
* Accepts encrypted SACD data from dCS Transport via Dual AES inputs.
* Multi-stage DXD oversampling design with optional DSD upsampling; user-selectable DSP and DSD filters.
* Auto clocking system improves ease of use and minimises jitter.
* Multi-stage power regulation and twin mains transformers isolate analogue, digital and clock circuitry.
* Firmware-upgradeable for future functionality and performance upgrades.
* Features a full MQA™ decoder. This MQA™ implementation is unique, as it is the first opportunity to enable a DAC which, by providing exact rendering to beyond 16x (768 kHz), matches the desired temporal response with very low modulation noise.
* Type: Upsampling Network DAC.
* Colour: Silver or Black.
* Converter Type: dCS proprietary Ring DACTM topology.
* Digital Inputs: Två Word Clock Ingångar. Digitala Ingångar: 1st RJ45 Nätverk, 1st USB, 2st AES/EBU, 1st RCA SPDIF, 1st BNC SPDIF.
* Analoga Utgångar: 1par RCA, 1par XLR.
* Residual Noise: 24-bit data: Better than -113dB0, 20Hz-20kHz unweighted. (6V output setting).
* L R Crosstalk: Better than -115dB0, 20Hz-20kHz.
* Spurious Responses: Better than -105dB0, 20Hz-20kHz.
* Filters: PCM mode: up to 6 filters give different trade-offs between the Nyquist image rejection and the phase response. DSD mode: 4 filters progressively reduce out-of-audio band noise level.
* Upsampling Rates: DXD as standard or optional DSD upsampling.
* Software Updates: Loaded from CD-R via PCM digital inputs or PC via USB input. Download and update functionality available via Rossini App.
* Local Control: dCS Rossini App for Unit Configuration and Music Playback. RS232 interface (controlled by a 3rd party automation system). IR remote control – dCS premium remote control available as an optional extra.
* Power Supply: Factory set to either 100, 115/120, 220 or 230/240V AC, 50-60Hz.
* Power Consumption: 23 Watts typical / 28 Watts maximum.
* Operating Systems: Windows Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10, Mac OSX 10.10. dCS USB driver is required for Windows in Audio Class 2 Mode.
* Dimensions: 444mm x 435mm x 125mm. Allow extra depth for cable connectors.
* Weight: 15.6kg
Läs mer på: www.dcsltd.co.uk