Mixer från Denon
1U rack-mounted 12-channel mixer with 6 mic/line combination inputs and 6 additional line inputs. It has balanced XLR outputs, a 1/4” (6.35 mm) mono output that can be used to connect the DN-312X to a remote mixer, a pair of RCA stereo outputs that can be used to connect to a remote recording device, and 1/4” (6.35 mm) mic monitoring port that can be used to monitor the mics’ signals. The DN-312X provides individual volume control for all inputs in addition to volume control for the mono output port and a master volume control. It has a 3-level equalizer and a controlled priority for Mic/Line 1.
* 6 HDHQ™ Combination inputs with MIC, Phantom and Line selector switches.
* 6 mono (3 stereo) RCA Inputs
* Mic monitor 1/4” output for private listening to all mic inputs
* Balanced XLR line outputs
* Mono 1/4” line output can be used to feed audio to external recording device
* Equalizer: High: +15 dB @ 12 kHz – Mid: +12 dB @ 2.5 kHz – Low: +15 dB @ 80 Hz
* AC or 24V DC power inputs
* Mic 1 Priority Control
* Master and Individual level controls
* 1U rack mountable
* 483 x 195 x 44 mm
* 2.9 kg
Läs mer på: www.denonpro.com