Dynaudio Special FortyErbjudanden Hemljud/Hörlurar/BärbartStativhögtalare
Kampanj på Dynaudio Special Forty med Stativ!
Nu ingår Stand 20 stativ utan kostnad, Passa på begränsat antal och tid!
40-års jubilerande Dynaudio släpper en stativhögtalare i begränsad upplaga för att fira jubileumet. Tester har visat att detta är mycket bra stativhögtalare!
Cutting-edge acoustic technology in a classic Dynaudio design
The new Special Forty anniversary speaker draws on 40 years of cutting-edge research – and brings it totally up to date with Dynaudio’s most celebrated techniques and technologies.
Laurels aren’t for resting on
We still surprise ourselves. Some people might be content to sit back and be complacent about their successes after 40 years of constant innovation. We aren’t. In fact, we only get hungrier for new techniques and technologies.
That’s why we developed the Special Forty: we wanted to revisit those innovations and see what we’d do differently this time.
What you won’t find here is anything revolutionary. Instead, you’ll discover a look at our past – along with some special sneak-previews of the future.
The Special Forty is classic Dynaudio: all the craftsmanship, attention to detail and total love of authentic sound you’ve come to expect. It’s the connoisseur’s choice – a simple pair of passive hi-fi speakers. But it isn’t about looking back, misty-eyed, at past glories and leaving it at that. It’s about using those glories as a platform from which to launch our next set of breakthroughs.
Greatest hits… reimagined
We do compact speakers really well. We always have. So, as a nod back to classics including the Special One, the Special Twenty-Five, the Crafft and the Contour 1.3SE, we kept the Special Forty pure – if incredibly advanced.
Of course, it wouldn’t be an anniversary speaker if it didn’t include some of our greatest hits. But we haven’t just got the old band back together to trot out the same old stuff, unchanged. We’ve remixed, remastered and rearranged things to bring those old favourites into 2017 – and beyond.
* Esotar Forty: The new Esotar Forty tweeter maximises airflow for even more refinement, while its low resonant frequency smooths the transition to the woofer
* 17cm woofer: Our best 17cm woofer yet. It’s based on what you’ll find in the Confidence and Evidence ranges, and uses a sophisticated hybrid magnet system for lower distortion and higher power.
* First-order crossover: Phase Alignment and Impedance Alignment technologies keep this classic Dynaudio crossover topology firmly on top of its game.
* Special finishes: The Special Forty’s exclusive Grey Birch High Gloss and Red Birch High Gloss finishes are as striking as they are beautiful – and are unique to each speaker.
* Sensitivity: 86dB (2.83V / 1m)
* IEC power handling: 200W
* Impedance: 6 Ohms
* Frequency response (±3dB): 41Hz – 23kHz
* Box principle: Bass-reflex rear ported
* Crossover: 2-way
* Crossover frequency: 2000Hz
Specification sheet for Special Forty part 1
* Crossover typology: 1st order
* Woofer: 17cm MSP cone
* Tweeter: 28mm Esotar Forty
* Weight: 8.1kg
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 198 x 360 x 307mm
* Dimensions with feet/grille (WxHxD): 198 x 360 x 322mm
* Finishes/grilles: Grey Birch/Black
Läs mer på: www.dynaudio.com
Black Vine – Stand 20, Ebony Wave – Stand 20, Black Vine, Ebony Wave