Our smallest high-end active speakers yet
You want versatility? Here it is. And then some…
Xeo 2: wired, wireless, whatever you want
The Xeo 2s can play anything you stream to them wirelessly via Bluetooth – from any compatible device. They also have on-board physical inputs: digital optical (which can handle 24-bit/192kHz hi-res files), analogue RCA stereo, and analogue 3.5mm minijack.
Control them from the supplied remote control, or using the touch-sensitive buttons on top of the cabinet.
Hook them up them to a Dynaudio Connect box via the USB and digital coaxial connections and add wireless hi-res streaming up to 24-bit/96kHz, iOS control, multiroom and DLNA support.
But it doesn’t end there. We don’t believe you should have to change your room layout to get the sound quality you deserve. That’s why we’ve given the Xeo 2s some of our most advanced digital processing technology: these speakers aren’t just well connected, they’re smart too. Mount them on stands; keep them on a shelf; put them in a corner; seat them on the optional wall-brackets for a seamless look. Just tell the Xeo 2s where they are via a rear switch, and they’ll optimise their sound for that position (and for the volume they’re playing at).
The Xeo 2’s 28mm tweeter and 14cm mid/bass driver sit in a solid aluminium baffle and ultra-stable composite housing. It’s all designed to minimise unwanted interference – giving the twin 65W amplifiers everything they need to do their work.
And you can upgrade them without upgrading them: our R&D engineers can send out future firmware updates to add new features and functions. (They love to tinker.)
* Analog inputs: Mini-Jack, RCA stereo
* Digital inputs: Toslink
* Wireless: 24bit / 96kHz
* Frequency Response (±3dB): 40Hz – 24KHz
* Box Principle: Bass Reflex
* Crossover: 2 way DSP Based
* Crossover Frequencies: 3100Hz
* Crossover Slope: 4th order
* Woofer: 14cm MSP
* Tweeter: 28mm soft domeSpecification sheet for Xeo part 1
* Amplifier Power: 2 x 65W
* AC Power input: 100V – 240V, 50/60Hz
* Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
* Maximum Power Consumption: 100W
* Weight: 4kg
* Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 173 x 255 x 154mm
* Dimensions with feet/grill (W x H x D): 173 x 255 x 164mm
Läs mer på: www.dynaudio.com