GamuT Superior RS3iStativhögtalare
The little guy with the big voice
Just because you have a small to medium sized room doesn’t mean you should compromise on the magnitude of your music. The RS3i is a compact standmount loudspeaker designed to pack a full-range punch.
Its integral, acoustically optimised stand features the same construction principles and high quality materials as the loudspeaker itself, and is designed to position the RS3i at precisely the right height and tilt angle for the best possible performance.
Expect lifelike dynamics and microscopic resolution of a world of fine detail. Be bowled over by the exquisite reproduction of instruments and voices with holographic clarity and an astonishingly large three-dimensional soundstage. And prepare to be very surprised indeed by the unusually rich and deep bass tones for a speaker of its size.
* Enclosure type: Impulse optimized Bass Reflex
* Enclosure build: Laminated and Form pressed Solid wood over multilayered Birch plywood
* Enclosure construction: Internal Bracing and pressure control segments and externally machined groves for optimized cabinet surfaces behaviour
* Port Opening: 5 mm thick aluminium, optimized flow, anti resonance coupled to the enclosure
* Woofer/mid: 7″ sliced cone, dynamic optimized, GamuT Hand treated cone structure
* Tweeter: 1,5″ impulse and resonance optimized Double ring radiator, with GamuT stainless steel wave guide
* Network configuration: 2-way baffle-corrected for free in room placement
* Impedance: 5 ohms nominal
* Minimum impedance: 4.0 ohms at 220 Hz
* Crossover point: 2150 Hz
* Sensitivity: 87.5dB/2.83V
* Frequency response: 38Hz -60 kHz
* Dimensions: 400mm (H) 226mm (W) 456mm (D)
* Weight: 24 kg
* Recommended amplifier for maximum performance: minimum 100W & maximum 400W into 4 ohms
Läs mer på: http://www.gamutaudio.com/