Gato Audio DIA-250S NPMStereoförstärkare
Integrerad förstärkare från Gato Audio med läcker design. 2 x 250 watt i 8 ohm och 2 x 500 watt vid 4 ohms! Inbyggd näverkspelare, AptX Bluetooth 4.2, roon ready och DAC.
The bestselling integrated amplifier/DAC combined with our NPM streaming solution – offering fantastic sound quality, 250 Watts of power and loss less wireless streaming in one beautiful cabinet.
Class-D with smooth analogue music
The DIA-250S amplifier offers a state of the art Class-D output stage with dedicated and optimized switch mode power supplies. The multiple stage power amplifier is built around proven technology from International Rectifier, optimized with a precision high frequency oscillator and PWM modulator. A pair of precision switching MOS-FET transistors, with super low on-resistance ensures the high frequency switching is done perfectly and with as little loss as possible. The output filters are made from quality PP capacitors and low DCR coils, converting the high power PWM signals back into detailed and smooth analogue music.
More than just an Amp
The built-in D/A converter offers real high end performance, enabled by the use of a dedicated power supply, a balanced-drive Burr-Brown PCM1794 D/A converter, an optimized high bandwidth I/V converter, and an analogue stage with low-Q, low pass filters. All digital inputs are upsampled to 24bit/192kHz. This D/A converter will upgrade any digital source – such as wired or wireless streaming from your computer or CD drive – to a high end level of detail and musical performance.
Versatility and Connectivity
We had our eye on versatility and connectivity when designing this amplifier. The DIA-250S offers not only a wide range of digital and analogue inputs, but also line outputs, a trigger signal for external power amplifiers, and a configurable home theater input. The HT input can turn the amplifier into a fixed level power amplifier for use in a surround setup, without compromising the sonic performance.
NPM – Network Player Module
The built in NPM is a powerfull way of transforming the DIA-250S into a high end network streamer. It connects to the network by Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi, and is controlled by a smartphone or tablet app or as a Roon endpoint. The following services are directly supported:
* Roon Ready
* DLNA UpNP
* 2x 250W@8ohm / 2x 500W@4ohm – Class D output stage
* Built in Roon Ready Network Player, App controlled with integrated Tidal, Qobuz and Deezer
* Network connection with Ethernet cable or WiFi (WPS supported)
* Audio formats: MQA (Roon), AAC, AIFF, MP3, FLAC, WAV, WMA, Apple Lossless, OGG, Monkey’s, Supports gapless playback
* Built in 24bit/192kHz D/A converter with upsampling
* Coax and asynchronous USB digital input up to 24bit/192kHz, optical up to 24bit/96kHz
* aptX HD Bluetooth 4.2 receiver, supports 24bit/48kHz
* Two unbalanced and one balanced inputs
* Nonmagnetic enclosure
* Direct function; enables use in home theater sytems
* Designed, developed and build in Copenhagen, Denmark
* Output power: 2x 250 W RMS 8 Ω / 2x 500 W RMS 4 Ω
* Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz – 0.5 dB, and 2 Hz – 70 kHz – 3 dB
* Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0,01% at rated power
* Signal to noise ratio: > 110 dB
* Line out maximum level: 13V balanced, 6,5V unbalanced
* Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0,001% pre out
* Input impedance: 20 kO RCA or 40 kO Balanced
* Line output impedance: 75 O
* Voltage gain: 26 dB (+10 db headroom)
* Recommended speaker load: 4 -16 O
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 325 x 105 x 420 mm
* Weight: 10 kg
Läs mer på: www.gato-audio.com
Vit HG, Svart HG, Valnöt HG