Gato Audio PRD-3S NPMFörförstärkare
Förförstärkare från Gato Audio med läcker design. Inbyggd näverkspelare, AptX Bluetooth 4.2, roon ready och DAC.
The anchor point in our reference pre- and power amplifier system now offers the option of our NPM streaming module. It makes the preamplifier capable of wireless streaming from various internet services and local networks.
Smooth analogue music
The analogue input stage is where everything begins. It not only connects external inputs and the built-in D/A converter with the output stage, it adapts impedances, adjusts levels and switches signals. A super-gentle embrace of the delicate analogue signals is important for the total performance of the preamplifier. At Gato Audio we have utilized our many years of experience in ”voicing” analogue amplifiers to make this particular stage perform at its very best. We tuned the input stage to perform with a natural and lifelike sound, affecting the original signal as little as possible.
More than just a Preamp
The built-in D/A converter offers real high end performance, enabled by the use of a dedicated power supply, a balanced-drive Burr-Brown PCM1794 D/A converter, an optimized high bandwidth I/V converter, and an analogue stage with low-Q, low pass filters. All digital inputs are upsampled to 24bit/192kHz. This D/A converter will upgrade any digital source – such as wired or wireless streaming from your computer or CD drive – to a high end level of detail and musical performance.
Versatility and Connectivity
We had our eye on versatility and connectivity when designing this preamplifier. The PRD-3S offers not only a wide range of digital and analogue inputs, but also line outputs, a trigger signal for external power amplifiers, and a configurable home theater input. The HT input can turn the preamplifier into a fixed level preamplifier for use in a surround setup, without compromising the sonic performance.
NPM – Network Player Module
The built in NPM is a powerfull way of transforming the PRD-3S into a high end network streamer. It connects to the network by Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi, and is controlled by a smartphone or tablet app or as a Roon endpoint. The following services are directly supported:
* Roon Ready
* DLNA UpNP
* Built in Roon Ready Network Player, App controlled with integrated Tidal, Qobuz and Deezer
* Network connection with Ethernet cable or WiFi (WPS supported)
* Audio formats: MQA (Roon), AAC, AIFF, MP3, FLAC, WAV, WMA, Apple Lossless, OGG, Monkey’s, Supports gapless playback
* Built in 24bit/192kHz D/A converter with upsampling
* Coax and asynchronous USB digital input up to 24bit/192kHz, optical up to 24bit/96kHz
* aptX HD Bluetooth 4.2 receiver, supports 24bit/48kHz
* Two unbalanced and one balanced inputs
* Nonmagnetic enclosure
* Direct function; enables use in home theater sytems
* Designed, developed and build in Copenhagen, Denmark
* Frequency response: 20 Hz-100 kHz – 0.5 dB
* Signal to noise ratio: > 110 dB
* Line out maximum level: 13V balanced, 6,5V unbalanced
* Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0,001% pre out
* Input impedance: 20 kO RCA or 40 kO Balanced
* Line output impedance: 75 O
* Voltage gain: 10 dB
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 325 x 105 x 420 mm
* Weight: 7 kg
Läs mer på: www.gato-audio.com
Vit HG, Svart HG, Valnöt HG