Gato Audio PRD-3SFörförstärkare
Förförstärkare från Gato Audio med läcker design. DAC med coax. optisk och USB. Bluetooth aptX
The PRD-3S is an essential part of Gato Audios reference system, the perfect partner for the PWR-222 mono block power amplifiers.
S is for ”Super”
– the PRD-3S is anything else than the subtle makeover of the standard PRD-3. It is a highly improved and extremely high performing preamplifier designed and optimized to work with our brand new PWR-222 mono blocks. It now even features an aptX Bluetooth receiver circuit that enables streaming from computer, phone or tablet in high quality.
We changed and improved the electrical circuits and layouts in more than twenty ways, the most significant being:
* Optimized mains filter
* Improved general and local power supplies
* New input stage
* Improved output stage
* New analogue stages in the D/A converter
* Improved digital signal routing
* Updated firmware
* Improved connectors
* Incorporated aptX Bluetooth module
Don’t miss the opportunity to give this preamplifier a listen – we are certain that it will impress with clean, smooth and detailed pre-amplification that does not only offer built-in D/A converter and aptX Bluetooth – but also the ability to bring out the best in your setup.
Smooth analogue music
The analogue input stage is where everything begins. It not only connects external inputs and the built-in D/A converter with the output stage, it adapts impedances, adjusts levels and switches signals. A super-gentle embrace of the delicate analogue signals is important for the total performance of the preamplifier. At Gato Audio we have utilized our many years of experience in ”voicing” analogue amplifiers to make this particular stage perform at its very best. We tuned the input stage to perform with a natural and lifelike sound, affecting the original signal as little as possible.
More than just a Preamp
The built-in D/A converter offers real high end performance, enabled by the use of a dedicated power supply, a balanced-drive Burr-Brown PCM1794 D/A converter, an optimized high bandwidth I/V converter, and an analogue stage with low-Q, low pass filters. All digital inputs are upsampled to 24bit/192kHz. This D/A converter will upgrade any digital source – such as wired or wireless streaming from your computer or CD drive – to a high end level of detail and musical performance.
* Built in 24bit/192kHz D/A converter with upsampling
* Coax and asynchronous USB digital input up to 24bit/192kHz, optical up to 24bit/96kHz
* aptX Bluetooth 4.0 receiver
* Accepts digital streaming directly from Apple iPhone or iPad
* Two unbalanced and one balanced inputs
* Nonmagnetic enclosure
* Direct function; enables use in home theater sytems
* Designed, developed and build in Copenhagen, Denmark
* Frequency response: 20 Hz-100 kHz – 0.5 dB
* Signal to noise ratio: > 110 dB
* Line out maximum level: 13V balanced, 6,5V unbalanced
* Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0,001% pre out
* Input impedance: 20 kO RCA or 40 kO Balanced
* Line output impedance: 75 O
* Voltage gain: 10 dB
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 325 x 105 x 420 mm
* Weight: 7 kg
Läs mer på: www.gato-audio.com
Vit HG, Svart HG, Valnöt HG