Moving Magnet. Elliptiskt nålform. Kropp i metall.
All Goldring 2000 series cartridges feature Moving Iron technology. This lends them the high levels of detail associated with more expensive moving coil designs whilst retaining the convenience of a replaceable stylus and high output associated with moving magnet types. The cartridge employs a fixed samarium cobolt magnet and high output coil combination so that a very light iron/nickel cantilever end-piece can be used instead of the much heavier permanent magnet used in conventional designs. This reduces the moving mass allowing the stylus to trace the record groove more faithfully. Because of their high output, Goldring 2000 series cartridges should be used with the standard moving magnet phono input of an integrated amplifier.
The 2100 features an elliptical diamond stylus producing high frequency clarity and quality sound. The 2100 can be used to upgrade many budget turntables.
* Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz +/- 3 dB
* Channel Balance: within 2dB @ 1kHz
* Channel Separation: better than 20dB @ 1kHz
* Sensitivity: 6.5mV±1.5dB, 1kHz @ 5 cm/sec
* Static Compliance: 35 mm/N
* Dynamic Compliance @ 10 Hz: 16 mm/N
* Vertical Tracking Angle: 24°
* Stylus Radius: Elliptical 0.0007″x 0.0003″
* Stylus Type: Replaceable
* Load Resistance: 47 kΩ
* Load Capacitance: 100-200pF
* Internal Inductance: 550 mH
* Internal Resistance: 550 Ω
* Cartridge Mass: 7.4 g
* Cartridge Mass (inc fixing screws): 8.6 g
* Fixing Centre: 12.7 mm (0.5″)
* Playing Weight: 1.5 – 2.0 g (1.7 g nom.)
Läs mer på: www.goldring.co.uk