Out of this world
Sporting a Space Blue finish and powered by a built-in rechargeable battery, the micro iDSD Signature is a transportable DAC/headphone amp that’s ready for anything that the universe throws at it.
Battery power means it’s ultra-clean with ultra-stable DC power and avoids the pitfalls of AC mains – dips, spike and noise-inducing RFI/EMI pollution.
And with up to 12 hours playing time, depending on the headphones and performance mode engaged, it feels like you could take it to the moon and back.
Based around two Burr-Brown DAC chips in a custom ‘interleaved’ configuration, the digital engine has four pairs of differential signals – two pairs per channel. This means
* a lower noise floor
* improved channel separation
* finer musical detail and micro-dynamics
The micro iDSD Signature handles up to PCM 768, DSD 512, 2xDXD and MQA. All this is done natively. Both PCM and DSD remain ‘bit-perfect’.
Extensive jitter-eradication technologies are applied to the digital engine, including iFi’s GMT (Global Master Timing) femto-precision clock and the intelligent memory buffer.
The micro iDSD Signature also comes with iFi’s GTO (Gibbs Transient Optimized) digital filter installed. And exclusive firmware available on our website means you can change digital filters as you wish.
With up to 4100mW of power the micro iDSD Signature can drive all manner of headphones with aplomb, from highly sensitive in-ear monitors to current hungry planar headphones.
The signal path has been refined to maximise sonic texture. High spec components featuring class-leading qualities such as low ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance), high stability and low distortion mean top-notch sound quality and maximum musical enjoyment.
Add in the direct-coupled nature of the circuit – no coupling capacitor is present – and the micro iDSD Signature definitely runs rings around the competition.
* Digital Inputs: USB 3.0 type A “OTG” Socket (USB2.0 compatible/with iPurifier® technology built-in)
S/PDIF (3.5m coaxial/optical)
* Output: Balanced: 4.4mm SE: 6.3mm/RCA
* DAC: Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD, PCM DAC by Dual-core Burr Brown
* Clock: Ultra low jitter GMT Femtosecond Clock
* Formats: DSD512/256/128/64,
* DSD: Extreme/Extended/Standard Bandwidth
* PCM: Bit-Perfect/Minimum-Phase/Standard
* DXD: Bit-Perfect Processing
* Dynamic Range (Line): >117db(A)
* THD & N (0dBFS Line): <0.003%
* Output Voltage (Line): >2V
* Output Impedance: <240Ω
* Jitter (correlated): Below AP2 test set limit
Headphone Power Output
* Turbo Mode: Power (max): 10.0V/4,100 mW
Power (continuous): >1,560 mW @ 64 Ohm
>166 mW @ 600 Ohm
* Normal mode: Power (max): 5.5V/1,900 mW
Power (continuous): >100 mW @ 300 Ohm
>950 mW @ 32 Ohm
* Eco mode: Power (max): 2.0V/500 mW @ 8 Ohm
Power (continuous): >250 mW @ 16 Ohm
* Dynamic Range (HP): >115dB(A) (Eco Mode, 2V Out)
* THD &N (HP 500mW/16R): < 0.008%
* Output Voltage (HP): >10V (Turbo Mode)
* Output Impedance: <1Ω (iEMatch not engaged)
* Maximum Output Power: 4,100 mW @ 16 Ohm Load
* Continuous Output Power: 1,000 mW @ 64 Ohm Load
* Battery: Lithium-polymer 4800mAh
* Power System: Charging via USB-C, BC V1.2 compliant up to1500mA charging current
* Dimensions: 172 x 67 x 27 mm
* Weight: 295 g
Läs mer på: www.ifi-audio.com