All. Bases. Covered.
Enjoy the NEO iDSD as a pure DAC. Connect it to a separate integrated amp or preamp using the fixed-level analogue output.
Or treat it as a DAC/preamp with a variable output. The ideal companion to a power amp or active speakers.
And headphone users will love using the excellent amp stage to create a fabulous ‘head-fi’ system.
All. Games. Played.
Love your music but also love gaming?
The NEO iDSD will enhance your current or next-gen gameplay. Feel more immersed than ever before as sound finally matches picture in spectacular fashion.
Pair it with new the PS4 or Xbox One X for the ultimate gaming experience.
The Burr-Brown DAC chipset still fuels the NEO‘s ‘digital engine’.
But we’ve souped it up with a new 16-core, XMOS microcontroller that processes the data via USB and S/PDIF digital inputs. Double the clock-speed. Four times the memory.
Add in jitter eradication including our GMT femto-precision clock, intelligent memory buffer and our GTO filter as standard, and you’ve got one heck of a super DAC.
The NEO iDSD supports PCM up to 32-bit/768kHz, DSD up to 512 and DXDx2. All remain ‘bit-perfect’.
The NEO provides full MQA decoding to ensure the best possible sound quality. Check out our MQA set-up tutorial for Tidal, Roon and Audirvana here.
Plus with MQA over S/PDIF, take advantage of any MQA CDs in your collection.
iFi uses Qualcomm’s new QCC5100 Bluetooth processing IC.
All current high-definition Bluetooth audio formats are supported – aptx, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, aptX LL, LDAC, HWA/LHDC, AAC and SBC.
The NEO iDSD ‘remembers’ up to 7 devices and has impressive range on Bluetooth5.0.
Power and poise
The headphone amp stage maintains an engaging balance between sonic power and poise – no matter what it is tasked to drive. From high-sensitivity in-ear monitors to current-hungry planar headphones, it drives them with aplomb.
It has a continuous power output of over 1000mW into 32ohms available through the balanced headphone socket. Plenty of oomph for the headphone user.
* Digital Inputs: USB3.0 B (USB2.0 compatible)/S-PDIF (coaxial/optical)
Bluetooth 5.0™ ( AAC, SBC, aptX, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, aptX LL, LDAC, LHDC/HWA Codec)
* Formats: DSD512/256/128/64, Octa/Quad/Double/Single-Speed DSD
DXD (768/705.6/384/352.8kHz), Double/Single-Speed DXD
* Balanced XLR: 6.3V / 7.7V max. (variable) 4.4V fixed
* UnBAL RCA: 3.2V / 3.9V max. (variable) 2.2V fixed
* Balanced: <= 100Ω
* UnBAL: <= 50Ω
* SNR: -112dB(A) @ 0dBFS (UnBAL/BAL)
* DNR: >116dB(A) @ -60dBFS (UnBAL/BAL)
* THD + N: <0.0015% @ 0dBFS (UnBAL/BAL)
* Output: Balanced: >6.4V/68.6 mW (@ 600Ω)
>5.77V/1040 mW (@ 32Ω)
UnBAL: >3.25V/17.6 mW (@ 600Ω)
>3V/295 mW (@ 32Ω)
* Output Impedance: <1Ω (UnBAL/BAL)
* SNR: -112dBA (3.3V UnBAL/6.2V BAL)
* THD + N: <0.0015% (125mW @ 32Ω)
* Power consumption: No Signal ~0.5W
Max Signal ~2.5W
* Dynamic range: -120dB(A)
* Input voltage: DC 5V/2.5A, AC 100 -240V, 50/60Hz (with iPower)
* Dimensions: 214 x146 x 41 mm
* Weight: 970 g
Läs mer på: www.ifi-audio.com