Kompakt monofilter för Front-End elektronik.
While generically similar to the Titan One circuit, the Nova One is positioned specifically for source components that use less power. Within the filter network, greater emphasis has been placed upon high-frequency filtering. A nine section circuit consisting of both series and parallel filters dramatically removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode power line noise from the incoming mains supply. The middle sections of the filter featuring IsoTek’s unique adaptive gating circuit which autosense the requirements of the connected load providing the ideal component specific filter level. A unique earth filtering circuit further enhances performance.
With over a 100,000 Amps (1840 joules) of instantaneous production, harnessing IsoTek’s unique sequential system which comes gradually, as needed, to avoid dynamic compression or restrictions, Nova One will increase component life as well as protecting it against dangerous power surges and voltage spikes.
Nova One is compact and elegant in its design and includes IsoTek’s award-winning Premier power
Key Features and benefits:
* Allow owners to pinpoint specific products in their system dramatic improvement through a clean
* Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise
* Designed specifically for source components that use less power
* Dedicated single outlet delivers a clean, low distortion power supply for source components
* Internal wiring; solid core silver plated Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting (PCOCC) with virtually an air dielectric encased in an outer sleeve of FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene)
* Suitable for all audio or AV systems
* Compact and elegant design measuring just 125mm in height and 75mm in width which allows six
units to be placed side by side on an equipment rack
* Combine Nova One, Titan One and Genesis One for a full system upgrade
* Link units together so that only one input power cable is needed from the wall socket
* Supplied with IsoTek’s award-winning Premier power cable
* Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
* Number of outlets 1+ linking outlet
* Outlet (sine wave generation) 100W
* Mains inlet 10A IEC C19
* Mains voltage 100 to 240V
* Mains frequency 50 to 60Hz
* Dimensions 75 x 125 x 470mm (W x H x D)
* Weight (boxed) 10Kg
Läs mer på: www.isoteksystems.com