Supertunn 2-vägs Center. 4.5″ bas och 1″ diskant.
Kef T101c Centre Channel Speaker
Mounted vertically as satellites (whether wall-mounted, on the desk stands supplied or the optional floor stands) or horizontally as a centre channel above or below the TV, the standard T Series speaker features KEF’s new 115mm (4.5in.) ultra-low profile bass and midrange driver paired with the high performance new 25mm (1in.) vented tweeter.
The best of home theatre
With a flat screen TV, you want speakers to match. Really flat. More importantly, you also want to fill the room with high definition 3D sound that’s every bit as involving as what’s on screen.
Slim speakers, serious sound
KEF’s revolutionary T Series is in a different league from any low profile speaker you’ve ever heard. As one of the world’s thinnest high performance home theatre systems, the T Series combines several landmark innovations: a radical new ultra-low profile bass and midrange driver, and a large, fully vented new tweeter. By incorporating both in cabinets only 35mm (just over 1.25in.) deep, the T Series brings you all the pleasures of true audiophile quality sound in a speaker that perfectly complements the aesthetics of the latest flat screen TVs.
* DESIGN Two-way closed box
* DRIVE UNITS: 115mm (4.5in.) dual layer MF
25mm (1in.) aluminium HF
* FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 80Hz – 30kHz
* CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES: 1.7kHz
* MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 107dB (SPL)
* AMPLIFIER REQUIREMENTS: 10 – 100 W
* SENSITIVITY: (2.83V/1m)
90dB (wall mount)
87dB (floor stand mount)
* IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms
* INTERNAL VOLUME: 0.7 Litres
* DIMENSIONS (H x W x D) centre mode: 140 x 330 x 35 mm
* WEIGHT: 1kg
* Height of satellites will increase by 30mm when using supplied desk stand. Not all models / finishes are available in all markets. Contact your local dealer for specific range details.
Läs mer på: http://international.kef.com