The R-41PM powered speakers are designed to connect to any virtually source without the need for an A/V receiver. At less than 10″ tall, these powered speaker deliver room-filling sound and incredible acoustics without needing much space.
SOUND THAT PACKS A PUNCH
A truly powerful, small form-factor music monster packed with Klipsch acoustics with integrated power and Bluetooth® wireless technology.
DESIGNED FOR SIMPLE SET UP WITH YOUR TURNTABLE, TV, COMPUTER OR WIRELESS DEVICE
With an integrated phono pre-amp, Bluetooth® wireless technology, digital optical, analog RCA and USB inputs, your R-41PM is the best performing, most versatile monitor on the planet.
DYNAMIC BASS EQ
As the human ear perceives frequencies differently with variations in output, the R-41PM will dynamically match the ear’s ability to hear lower frequencies. Typically, only available with audio/video receivers, dynamic volume is a first for Klipsch powered monitors. What you get is powerful bass whether the listening volume is low, cranked up or somewhere in between.
HIGH EFFICIENCY AMPLIFICATION
Forget the expense, clutter and hassle of an external A/V receiver. The R-41PM monitors incorporate individual ultra-low noise amplifiers custom designed to maximize system performance and eliminate the need for external amplification.
* Built-in All-Digital Amplifier
* 1″ Aluminum LTS tweeters
* 90×90 Square Tractrix Horns
* 4″ Spun-Copper IMG Woofers
* Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Port
* Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
* SYSTEM DESCRIPTION: Powered Monitor (pair)
* FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 76Hz – 21kHz
* DYNAMIC BASS EXTENSION: 66Hz @ 35% Volume
* MAX OUTPUT: 105.5dB
* TOTAL SYSTEM POWER: 70W Total System Power (140W Peak)
35W per channel cont. @ <%1 THD
* HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1” (2.5cm) Aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated
to 90° x 90° square Tractrix® horn
* LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 4” (10.2cm) copper spun magnetically shielded IMG woofer
* CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1730 Hz (Passive)
* ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
* ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
Bluetooth® wireless technology
Phono/Line analog (with switch and ground screw terminal)
3.5mm analog mini jack
* OUTPUTS: Single RCA line level output for connection to subwoofer
* HEIGHT, WIDTH, DEPTH: 28.7 cm, 14.6 cm, 21.6 cm
* WEIGHT: 3.7 kg
* FINISH: Black
Läs mer på: www.klipsch.com