1,650kr – 2,425kr
Kordz Bravo 8K Performance HDMI CableHDMI-Kablar
Kordz Bravo 8K Performance HDMI Cable
Kordz’ industry-leading durability now in Ultra High Speed 8K with Bravo: an HDMI Licensing certified HDMI cable supporting all HDMI 2.1 features such as Dynamic HDR, Variable Refresh Rates, Quick Frame Transport and others. Bravo’s robust materials, cutting edge manufacturing techniques and next-gen design exceeds the latest certification standards to elevate home cinema.
Works best with the latest 8K content players and latest generation gaming consoles.
Kordz Bravo is engineered for performance, durability and resilience in one Ultra High-Speed HDMI cable to ensure the best possible in-home cinema experience.Kordz Bravo is fully certified to carry an uninterrupted 48Gbps signal for up to 10K screen resolution and 120Hz refresh rates with High Dynamic Range
* Ultra High-Speed HDMI certification ensures 48Gbps bandwidth and up to 8K video, HDR, VRR, eARC support with low signal interference.
* Supports all HDMI 2.1 features such as Dynamic HDR, Variable Refresh Rates, Quick Frame Transport and others.
* Pliable soft-textured cable jacket made from halogen free raw materials, safe for use in home and office environments and supporting any tight spaces installation configuration.
* 99.99% Oxygen-free high purity copper for all conductors for superior signal transfer and integrity.
* Anodised aluminum headshells and solid diecast connectors for secure device connection and protection. Kordz Bravo’s 2kg cable retention force works against physical cable pulls and accidental disconnection.
* Simple plug and play setup for immediate enjoyment.
* Each cable is individually performance tested and backed by Kordz Lifetime Warranty*.
Ultra High Speed HDMI CERTIFICATION ≤ 3.0m PASSIVE
HDMI CTS Certification: Ultra High Speed with Ethernet
HDMI CTS Certified Data Rate: 12.0Gbpsc, 48Gbps aggregate (8K UHD/8K60/4K120)
Primary Conductors: Solid 32/30AWG OFC, length dependant
Insulation on TMDS/FRL Pairs: Foamed PE/Polyolefin
Insulation on 4C + HEAC Pairs: Foamed PE/Polyolefin
Shielding on TMDS/FRL Pairs: Al/Mylar 100% coverage with 25% overlapping
Shielding Overall: AL/Mylar 100% coverage with 25% overlapping and tinned copper braid 85% coverage
Cable Jacket: Halogen-free TPE, black
HDMI Connector Shell: Anti-fatigue die cast Zn alloy, 1μ” 24K Gold plated
HDMI Connector Pins: Solid OFC, 15μ” 24K Gold plated
Termination: Contactless IR induction soldering
HDMI Backshell: Al anodised front with Halogen-free TPE strain relief
Cable Diameter: OD 6.0mm
Cable Bend Radius: 30mm
Retention Force (nom): 20N (approx 2kg / 4.4lbs) +10/-5%
Läs mer på: www.kordz.com
1m, 1,5m, 2,0m, 3,0m