Martin Logan Motion 35XTiStativhögtalare
Stativhögtalare i den populära Motion serien. 6.5″ bas och Folded Motion XT diskant.
Powerful bookshelf speaker featuring a Folded Motion® XT tweeter and 6.5-inch aluminum cone woofer with a rear-firing bass port. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.
Motion 35XTi Bookshelf Speakers
A powerful bookshelf loudspeaker that is capable of delivering extreme performance, with lifelike details provided by a lightning-fast Folded Motion® XT tweeter, the bold dynamic range of a 6.5-inch aluminum cone woofer with a rear-firing bass port, and a proprietary Vojtko crossover network. XT stands for extreme: lifelike details from the lightning-fast Folded Motion XT tweeter, open and authentic midrange performance, coupled with deep, musical bass response. These classic performance technologies have been enhanced by the slightest of modifications, including the drive-stabilizing dust cap design and stiffened motor suspension. The speaker’s enclosure sports a reinforced baffle and a fabric grille. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.
Engineering, Without Compromises
What makes the Motion Series sound so amazing? MartinLogan’s dedicated in-house engineering and design team started by utilizing and refining the most advanced, compact technologies and combining them with innovative engineering and time-honored cabinet construction techniques. The result is an emotionally engaging sound that rivals (and most times trounces) traditional loudspeakers of similar size and price. Our ’no compromise’ philosophy gives Motion Series a unique sound you won’t find anywhere else.
* Frequency Response: 50–25,000 Hz ± 3 dB
* Horizontal Dispersion: 80°
* Vertical Dispersion: 30°
* Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 2.83 volts/ meter
* Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
* Crossover Frequency: 2,200 Hz
* High Frequency Driver: 1.25″ × 2.4″ (3.2cm × 6.1cm) Folded Motion XT Transducer with 4.5″ x 2.75″ (11.4cm × 7cm) diaphragm
* Low Frequency Driver: 6.5” (16.5cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
* Components: Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polypropylene film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Tweeter thermal/current protection.
* Recommended Amp Power: 20–250 watts
* Binding Post Inputs: Custom 5-way binding posts
* Weight: 8.4 kg
* Dimensions (HxWxD): 34.3cm x 19.2cm x 30cm
Läs mer på: www.martinlogan.com
Vit Matt, Svart HG, Valnöt