Martin Logan Motion 40iGolvhögtalare
Golvhögtalare i Motion serien med 2 x 6.5″ baselement, separat mellan-register och folded motion diskant.
Floorstanding speaker featuring a Folded Motion® tweeter, 5.5-inch aluminum cone midrange driver, and dual 6.5-inch aluminum cone woofers with a rear-firing bass port. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.
Motion 40i Floorstanding Speakers
The secret to Motion 40i’s outstanding performance lies in its Folded Motion® tweeter, 5.5-inch aluminum cone midrange driver, dual 6.5-inch aluminum cone woofers with a rear-firing bass port, and a proprietary Vojtko crossover network. This double woofer design produces vibrant, accurate deep bass performance. Motion 40i delivers the classic broad soundstage of the Motion Series from a newly designed enclosure enhanced by the slightest of modifications, including the drive-stabilizing dust cap design, stiffened motor suspension, and low-mounted woofers to reduce an acoustically harmful phenomenon known as floor bounce. The speaker’s enclosure sports a reinforced baffle and a fabric grille. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.
Engineering, Without Compromises
What makes the Motion Series sound so amazing? MartinLogan’s dedicated in-house engineering and design team started by utilizing and refining the most advanced, compact technologies and combining them with innovative engineering and time-honored cabinet construction techniques. The result is an emotionally engaging sound that rivals (and most times trounces) traditional loudspeakers of similar size and price. Our ’no compromise’ philosophy gives Motion Series a unique sound you won’t find anywhere else.
* Frequency Response: 40–25,000 Hz ± 3 dB
* Dispersion: 80° x 80°
* Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 2.83 volts/meter
* Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6,
or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
* Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 – 300 watts
* Crossover Frequency: 500 & 2,600 Hz
* High Frequency Transducer: 1″ × 1.4″ (2.6cm × 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25″ × 1.75″ (13.3cm × 4.4cm) diaphragm
(13.3cm x 4.4cm) diaphragm.
* Mid Frequency Transducer: 5.5″ (14cm) aluminum cone in a non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Cast polymer basket. Rigid structured dustcap reduces cone break-up.
* Low Frequency Transducer: Two 6.5″ (16.5cm) aluminum cone woofers in a non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Cast polymer basket. Rigid structured dust caps reduce cone break-up.
* Components: Precision Vojtko™ with custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel
* Inputs: Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
* Weight: 22.2 kg
* Dimensions: 107.9cm x 19.2cm x 32.6cm
Läs mer på: www.martinlogan.com
Vit Matt, Svart HG, Valnöt