Martin Logan Motion 50XTiCenterhögtalare
Centerhögtalare i Motion XT-serien. 2 x 6.5″ bas och folded motion diskant.
A powerful center channel speaker featuring a Folded Motion® XT tweeter and dual 6.5-inch aluminum cone woofers with a rear-firing bass port. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.
Motion 50XTi Center Channel Speaker
For significant impact in a multi-channel audio system, the new Motion 50XTi delivers wide soundstage with pinpoint details, thanks to a Folded Motion® XT tweeter, dual 6.5-inch aluminum cone woofers vented with a rear-firing bass port, and a proprietary Vojtko crossover network. XT stands for extreme: lifelike details from the lightning-fast Folded Motion XT tweeter, open and authentic midrange performance, coupled with deep, musical bass response. These classic performance technologies have been enhanced by the slightest of modifications, including the drive-stabilizing dust cap design and stiffened motor suspension. The speaker’s enclosure sports increased internal bracing, a reinforced baffle, and a fabric grille. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.
Engineering, Without Compromises
What makes the Motion Series sound so amazing? MartinLogan’s dedicated in-house engineering and design team started by utilizing and refining the most advanced, compact technologies and combining them with innovative engineering and time-honored cabinet construction techniques. The result is an emotionally engaging sound that rivals (and most times trounces) traditional loudspeakers of similar size and price. Our ’no compromise’ philosophy gives Motion Series a unique sound you won’t find anywhere else.
* Frequency Response: 50–25,000 Hz ±3dB
* Horizontal Dispersion: 80°
* Vertical Dispersion: 30°
* High Frequency Transducer: One 1.25″ × 2.4″ (3.2cm × 6.1cm) Folded Motion XT Transducer with 4.5″ × 2.75″ (11.4cm × 7cm) diaphragm
* Low Frequency Transducer: Two 6.5″ (16.5cm) aluminum cone with cast poly- mer basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
* Sensitivity: 94 dB/2.83 volts/meter
* Impedance: 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
* Recommended Amplifier Power: 20‒300 watts per channel
* Crossover Frequency: 900, 2,200 Hz
* Components: Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Tweeter thermal/current protection.
* Inputs: Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
* Weight: 13.8 kg
* Dimensions: 19.2cm x 58cm x 32.6cm
Läs mer på: www.martinlogan.com
Vit Matt, Svart HG, Valnöt