HDMI Audio Processor med stöd för 4K
UHD722 HDMI PROCESSOR
ULTRA HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO
The Meridian UHD722 HDMI Processor is the perfect link between your Meridian system and the latest HDMI-equipped video sources. The UHD722 supports UHD (Ultra High Definition), HD (High Definition) and SD (Standard Definition) video.
The UHD722 seamlessly integrates up to seven HDMI sources into your Meridian system. The UHD722 splits the HDMI datastream from the selected source into separate audio and video signals. The video signal can be sent to one or two display devices while the audio is sent out of the unit free from the risk of subsequent sonic degradation derived from the presence of digital video signals.
* Seven inputs and two outputs for simple, high-performance HDMI switching between sources.
* Features Meridian’s performance-enhancing technologies including DSP upsampling and apodising filters.
* Discrete and easy to install 1U form factor with rack kit.
* Supports UHD, enabling the UHD722 to achieve the true audio performance potential of the latest HDMI-equipped video sources.
Each sample of a digital recording must remain evenly spaced in time. Unfortunately, timing can vary, especially when reading discs. This is “jitter”, degrading music’s sense of space and diminishing realism. Meridian’s multiple “First In, First Out” buffering system minimises jitter, ensuring perfect timing and improved clarity. You enjoy a clearer feeling of the instruments and their interrelationship.
MERIDIAN APODISING FILTER
Filters are critical in digital audio. Commonly they introduce distortion and harshness because of ”pre-ringing”. Early digital recordings suffer from harshness too, due to primitive filters. After painstaking research, Meridian developed a special filter that avoids pre-ringing, so it can be steeper, cleaning up the effects of early filters. The result: a better, cleaner sound from recordings old and new.
Video processing typically delays the picture. As sound travels slower than light, the effect of the sound arriving before the picture is highly noticeable. For installations where the audio and video are separated before video processing, the Meridian 218 has adjustable audio delay to realign the audio with the video.
* Power input (IEC Connector)
* DB9M Sub RS232 serial connector
* Meridian Speakerlink output (RJ45)
* Seven HDMI inputs, all of which are HDCP 2.2 and CEC compatible
* Two HDMI outputs; one of which is HDCP 2.2 and ARC compatible
* 8-channel MMHR digital audio out (RJ45)
* 8-channel coax digital audio out (4x phono)
* Illuminated capacitive touch key for Standby/On
* Illuminated capacitive touch keys for source selection
* Dimensioner (H x W x D): 41 x 420 x 285mm
* Vikt: 2
Läs mer på: www.meridian-audio.com