Monitor Audio StudioStativhögtalare
Med en stilfull siluett, unik design touch som innehåller teknologin från Monitor Audio’s Platinum II serie’s kraftfulla omfång sätter högtalaren en ny hög standard.
STUDIO är resultatet av Monitor Audio’s design teams mål att skapa en kraftfull och elegant högtalare som klarar hantera alla olika miljöer. Med en stilfull siluett, unik design touch som innehåller teknologin från Monitor Audio’s Platinum II serie’s kraftfulla omfång sätter högtalaren en ny hög standard.
Studio is a premium loudspeaker offering absolute performance from within the clean lines of its compact cabinet. The shape and configuration have been designed to deliver a detailed and powerful audio reproduction that is usually associated with larger loudspeakers.
The Studio speakers are a stunning addition to any room. Featuring technologies from Monitor Audio’s range-topping Platinum II series, they offer a truly high-end listening experience that will delight even the most demanding ears!
The grille-less design ensures the speaker’s voice is clear and true and lets the drivers become an eye-catching focal point. The two metallic-silver RDT II speaker cones deliver an optimum high-end performance that will delight audiophiles. The honeycomb tweeter cover adds a contemporary edge to the speaker’s form and the bespoke solid-metal logo at the cabinet’s base gives a stylish design touch.
Hand-crafted and available in a sleek satin black, white or grey finish, Studio are a timelessly elegant pair of speakers. To ensure a superlative performance an optional black or white dedicated floor stand (STAND) is available.
Studio’s dual 4″ drivers are modified versions of those used in Monitor Audio’s flagship Platinum PL500 II speaker. Their sound is clear and natural, with a deep bass and plenty of mid-range detail.
The drivers are designed to be incredibly low in distortion and use the same magnetic design principles and material choice as the class-leading Platinum speakers. An MPD (Micro Pleated Diaphragm) high frequency transducer has been designed to provide incredible articulation due to its low mass diaphragm. MPD transducers work in the same way as a super-fast accordion by rapidly squeezing the pleats to produce a smooth, wide and naturally fast response way into the ultra-sonic band. As a result, the sound is more lifelike, releasing the high harmonic spectrum of every note without the distortion that blurs definition.
Mechanical and Visual design
Studio’s elegant cabinet is tuned using two rear mounted HiVe II ports at the top and bottom of the cabinet. The dual ports ensure the pressure inside the cabinet is symmetrically balanced and that there is no turbulence and subsequent air noise. HiVe II technology ensures air moves in and out much quicker than a conventional port, resulting in fast, powerful bass coupled with superior transient response.
High-grade polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and laminated steel-core inductors have been selected to preserve the best possible signal integrity. The purist electrical chain is complemented by a pair of precisely machined terminals developed for the Platinum Series. These are rhodium plated to provide the lowest contact resistance and long-term consistency.
The drivers are surrounded and clamped by a rigid die-cast aluminium sub-baffle to provide rigidity. The mechanical structure is enhanced further using renowned bolt- through driver technology to provide the ultimate cabinet bracing.
* Delivers detailed and accurate audio performance
* Ultra-slim, compact cabinet profile
* 2 x 4″ RDT II drivers with C-CAM technology and featuring rigid cast polymer chassis
* MPD (Micro Pleated Diaphragm) high frequency transducer, designed in-house for Monitor Audio’s flagship Platinum II speakers
* HiVe II High Velocity reflex slot configuration ports
* Precision machined, Rhodium plated speaker terminals
* Rigid die-cast metal sub-baffle to clamp drivers securely
* Bolt through driver technology: clearer sound and cleaner aesthetics
* Contemporary satin finish in black, white or grey
* Optional dedicated floor stand (STAND) in black or white finishes
* System Format: 2-way
* Frequency Response (-6 dB): 48 Hz – 60 kHz
* Sensitivity (1W@1M): 86 dB
* Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
* Minimum Impedance: 2.9 ohms @ 3.5 kHz
* Maximum SPL: 110 dBA (Pair)
* Power Handling (RMS): 120 W
* Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 40 – 100 W
* Bass Alignment: Dual slot Bass reflex – HiVe II port system
* Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
* Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 4″ RDT II drivers
1 x MPD high frequency transducer
* Cabinet Dimensions (Including Terminals (H x W x D)): 340 x 156.2 x 361 mm
* Weight: 7.58 kg
Läs mer på: www.monitoraudio.com
Vit, Grå, Svart