Integrerad förstärkare med MM RIAA och DAC från Moon
With connectivity accented on digital audio, as well as a plethora of analog line-level inputs, and a phono input, the 240i Integrated Amplifier can easily become the one-box centerpiece of your music and entertainment system.
Drive speaker loads without difficulty
With its full external control (including Control4 driver available), the 240i Integrated Amplifier will drive even inefficient and complex low impedance speaker loads without difficulty.
Music comes alive
As you would expect, the sound quality is all MOON: organic and detailed, with exceptionally well-controlled and tuneful bass, coupled with a wide and airy soundstage. In a nutshell, music comes alive.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments, with our renowned 10-year full warranty.
* 3 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8” mini-jack for personal media players.
* 5 digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), SPDIF (2), Optical (2).
* Headphone output on 1/4” jack.
* OLED type screen.
* Simple setup via on-board software menu.
* Moving magnet phono preamplifier input.
* Analog inputs are configurable to “pass-through” mode, for use with a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used.
* Output Power at 8Ω: 50 W per channel
* Input Sensitivity: 370mV – 3.0V RMS
* Input Impedance: 22,100Ω
* Gain: 37dB
* Signal-to-noise Ratio: 100dB @ full power
* Frequency response (full range): 10Hz – 80kHz +0/-3dB
* Crosstalk: -100dB
* THD (20Hz – 20kHz @ 1 W): 0.02%
* THD (20Hz – 20kHz @ 50 W): 0.02%
* Intermodulation distortion: 0.005%
* PCM Bit-depth range / sampling rates: 16 – 32 bits / 44.1 – 384kHz
* DSD sample rates: DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
* Shipping weight: 11 kg
* Dimensions (width x height x depth): 429 x 89 x 366mm
Läs mer på: www.simaudio.com