High End försteg från Moon
The MOON 850P Preamplifier is the most advanced MOON preamplifier to date. Extensive research and development, coupled with recent advancements in electronic parts have provided us with the foundation to design what may very well be the transparent, quietest, most accurate and uncolored preamplifier.
The ultimate analog preamplifier
“It’s the most transparent preamp – or audio component of any sort – that I’ve heard.”
– Brian Damkroger, Stereophile
Our most advanced preamplifier to date
“This is a rare component in the way it disappears, revealing nothing but the music carried through it. I’ve yet to hear one that reveals more music.”
– Jeff Dorgay, TONEAudio
Sophisticated two chassis design
The audio circuits are isolated within a second box for better signal accuracy.
Suspension for complete microphonic annihilation
giving incredibly lifelike natural sound.
* 2-chassis design with 1 chassis housing the power supply, digital controller circuitry, software processing & the LED display. The other chassis contains ONLY audio circuitry.
* Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 40 stages in all.
* Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each line input.
* Each line input is fully configurable to be “home theater ready”, whereby the 850P’s volume control is bypassed.
* Number of inputs – XLR / RCA: 3 pairs / 5 pairs
* Input Sensitivity: 200mV – 4.0V RMS
* Input Impedance: 11,000Ω
* Gain: 9dB
* Number of Outputs – XLR / RCA: 2 pairs / 2 pairs (fixed + variable)
* Signal-to-noise Ratio (20Hz-20kHz): 130dB @ full output
* Frequency response: 5Hz – 100kHz ±0.1dB
* Crosstalk @ 1kHz: -130dB
* Output impedance: 50Ω
* THD (20Hz – 20kHz): 0.0005%
* Intermodulation distortion: 0.0001%
* Shipping weight: 67 kg
* Dimensions – each chassis (w x h x d): 47.6 x 10.2 x 41.9 cm
Läs mer på: www.simaudio.com
Silver, Svart/Silver, Svart