The MTX TR65C coaxial units shine with their sound quality, their very high power handling and their exceptional finish. It is recommended to use the TR65C with a small amplified subwoofer such as the MTX RTP8 or RTF10P to reinforce the low frequencies.
The quality of a loudspeaker depends 2/3 on the quality of the assembly. It is necessary to perfectly seal and stiffen the support with the speaker and the door.
To enjoy all the sound quality, it is strongly recommended to use an external amplifier such as the TX2275 or the TX2450 whose power and musicality transfigure the music.
* Electroplated and brushed injected polypropylene cone
* Laser cut logos for a perfect finish
* 13mm Mylar tweeter with phase lens
* 25mm aluminum voice coil for efficient cooling
* Rubber suspension for improved reliability
* Soft and musical listening
* Original MTX chassis, grils and tweeter
* High power handling
* Two-way coaxial speakers
* Diameter: 16,5cm 6.5″
* Max power: 260W
* RMS power: 65W
* Sensitivity: 92.5dB / 2.83v / 1m
* Impedance: 4Ω
* Response: 48Hz – 22000Hz
* Depth: 62.5mm
* Grilles included
Läs mer på: www.mtxaudio.eu