Superline är Naims bästa RIAA-steg. Endast för MC-pickuper. Kan strömförsörjas av valfritt Naimförsteg, Flatcap XS, Hi-Cap eller Supercap. Uppgradera gärna med Hi-Line 4 till 5 pin DIN signalkabel för bästa prestanda.
Vinyl replay makes a huge contribution to the enjoyment of recorded music. At its best, vinyl has a uniquely engaging and musical quality, and with the SuperLine phonostage, the best of vinyl just gets better.
The SuperLine is a high performance moving-coil phono stage built in the Naim Audio aluminium reference enclosure with an anodised front panel. It brings all Naim Audio’s latest analogue electronic design and environmental isolation techniques to bear on the most delicate analogue element of any hi-fi system – the moving-coil phono signal. The SuperLine requires an external power supply – either the power supply output of an appropriate Naim Audio preamplifier or the SUPERNAIT and NAIT XS integrated amplifiers, or, for optimum performance, a dedicated FlatCap XS, HiCap or SuperCap.
SuperLine brings out all that’s best in vinyl replay – timing, pitch accuracy, clarity, detail, and the unmistakable naturalness that records can deliver in abundance.
Technology & Craft
The heart of the SuperLine is a new, two-stage single-ended Class A discrete amplifier with part-passive RIAA filtering that runs off 25 internally regulated power supplies and features the transistor ”quiet room” thermal isolation technique originally developed for the NAP 500 power amplifier. Environmental isolation is also ensured by the SuperLine’s massive sub-chassis and high-Q spring suspension system – used here for the first time on a phono amplifier.
Duplicate phono and BNC sockets provide input versatility, and cartridge impedance matching adjustment is provided by four resistive and three capacitive load plugs. In combination with the SuperLine’s internal input load, twenty different standard load combinations are possible
The SuperLine is also available in a lower gain model, SuperLine E. The SuperLine E is identical to the standard SuperLine except that is has been designed for use with cartridges that have a higher output voltage than most popular moving coils: for example high output moving coils.
* RCA and BNC inputs
* Moving coil only, with cartridge impedance matching adjustment (20 different load combinations possible)
* Suspension system for delicate electronics as used in 500 Series
* 24V supply voltage from NaimUniti 2, NAIT XS 2, SUPERNAIT 2, Naim Audio preamplifier (except NAC-N 172 XS), FlatCap XS, HiCap or SuperCap required
* Bead-blasted, black anodised front panel
* Analogue Inputs:BNC, RCA
* Input Sensitivity:100µV to 500µV, SuperLine E: 200µV to 1mV
* Other Inputs:2 x 5-pin DIN for loading plugs
* Gain: 64dB at 1kHz, SuperLine E: 58dB at 1kHz
* Frequency Response: 10Hz to >200kHz -3dB
* THD + N: <0.005% (500μV at 1kHz)
* Signal To Noise Ratio: 82dB ref 500µV input, 0µ(A-weighted), SuperLine E: 78dB ref 500µV input, 0µ (A-weighted)
* Crosstalk: >80dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
* RIAA Accuracy: ±0.1dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
* High Pass Filter: 10Hz
* Input Overload: 5mV rms (1kHz), SuperLine E: 10mV rms (1kHz)
* Input Load Options: 10kO, 1k, 500O, 220O, 100O, 100pF, 1nF, 5.6nF, 10nF
* Supply Voltage: 24V
* Power Supply Options: NaimUniti, NAIT XS, SuperNait, 152XS, 202, 282, 252, 552, FlatCap XS, HiCap, SuperCap
* Dimensions (H x W x D): 87 x 207 x 314mm
* Weight: 7.7kg
Läs mer på: www.naimaudio.com