Ortofon 2M Bronze PnPMM-Pickup
Plug and Play, Moving Magnet Pickup designad och utvecklad för att med högsta prestanda återge dina analoga favoriter. Stylus type – Nude Fine Line
Moving Magnet Pickup designad och utvecklad för att med högsta prestanda återge dina analoga favoriter.
* The 2M Bronze features a nude Fine Line diamond stylus, which is particularly suited for demanding applications. The slim profile of the Fine Line stylus will track even the highest frequency information, making it a must for discerning listeners. Additionally, its larger footprint ensures reduced distortion and record wear.
* The cartridge body used for the 2M Bronze is manufactured from a newly-developed Lexan DMX Piano Black, a revolutionary material which ensures high rigidity while eliminating unwanted resonances.
* We have optimized the design for ease of mounting the cartridge, and the weight and size to fit the most common turntables on the market today. The 2M Series provides excellent compatibility when used in an assortment of playback systems and with a wide variety of phono preamps.
* The 2M Bronze uses a special upgraded engine, featuring split pole pins with a silver plated copper wire.
The 2M Series is designed for precise and accurate retrieval of the information in the record groove
The 2M Series is developed in conjunction with the Danish Industrial designer Møller Jensen Design – the same designer who designed the award winning MC Jubilee and Kontrapunkt series. Inspired by the facets of a diamond, whose contours gracefully trace the grooves on a record’s surface, the 2M’s handsome elegance establishes a great combination of form and functionality.
The name 2M was selected from among several ideas. We wanted a modern name that would be easy to pronounce and remember, and therefore an alphanumerical name was chosen. 2M means MM, which is the abbreviation for moving magnet.
Of course the 2M isn’t just another pretty face. It has been engineered to the highest standards and is congruent with Ortofon’s unrelenting commitment to providing the most precise and accurate reproduction possible without coloration.
* Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. – 5 mV
* Channel balance at 1 kHz – 1 dB
* Channel separation at 1 kHz – 26 dB
* Channel separation at 15 kHz – 15 dB
* Frequency range at – 3dB – 20-29.000 Hz
* Frequency response – 20-20.000 Hz + 2 / – 0 dB
* Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force – 80 µm
* Compliance, dynamic, lateral – 22 µm/mN
* Stylus type – Nude Fine Line
* Stylus tip radius – r/R 8/40 µm
* Tracking force range – 1,4-1,7 g (14-17 mN)
* Tracking force, recommended – 1,5 g (15 mN)
* Tracking angle – 20°
* Internal impedance, DC resistance – 1,2 kOhm
* Internal inductance – 630 mH
* Recommended load resistance – 47 kOhm
* Recommended load capacitance – 150-300 pF
* Cartridge colour, body/stylus – Black/Orange
* Cartridge weight – 7,2 g
* 2M PnP MkII cartridge with integrated headshell weight – 20 g
* 2M PnP MkII cartridge with integrated headshell length – 52 mm
* Replacement stylus unit – 2M Bronze (interchangeable with 2M Black)
Läs mer på: www.ortofon.com