Ortofon Quintet RedMC-Pickup
Quintet Red är en perfekt introduktion till Ortofons värld av MC pickper. Stylus type – Elliptical
Enter the Exclusive world of Ortofon’s famous moving coil sound!
The Quintet Red is a perfect introduction to the world of Ortofon moving coils.
It features an Elliptical diamond which is cut and polished to Ortofon’s standards.
This entry-level MC cartridge has very high price-to-performance ratio and is a perfect all-rounder for the newcomers to the world of Moving Coil cartridges.
MC Quintet Red is an all-purpose cartridge that delivers open, dynamic sound with a slight touch of warmth.
Ease of use
Top-mounting of the Quintet cartridges is easy and secure using the screws supplied. The aluminuim frame has threaded mounting holes and is fitted easily with the 5mm or 7mm screws depending on the thickness of the headshell.
The Quintet series’ right angles, straight lines, stylus visibility and ample distance between the record surface and the cartridge’s bottom will make it easy to mount and align the cartridge and tonearm correctly. The Quintet Series gives excellent results with most common tonearms.
* Output voltage at 1 kHz 5 cm/sec – 0.5 mV
* Channel balance – < 1.5 dB
* Channel separation at 1 kHz – > 21 dB
* Channel separation at 15 kHz – > 14 dB
* Frequency range at -3 dB – 20 – 25.000Hz
* Frequency response 20-20.000 Hz – +/-2.5 dB
* Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force *) – 65 μm
* Compliance, dynamic, lateral – 15 μm/mN
* Stylus type – Elliptical
* Stylus tip radius – r/R 8/18 μm
* Tracking force range – 2.1-2.5 g (21-25 mN)
* Tracking force recommended – 2.3 g (23 mN)
* Tracking angle – 20º
* Internal impedance, DC resistance – 7 Ohm
* Recommended load impedance – >20 Ohm
* Cartridge body material – ABS/Aluminium
* Coil wire material – Copper
* Cartridge colour – Red
* Cartridge weight – 9 g
Läs mer på: www.ortofon.com