Ortofon SPU Mono CG 25 Di MkIIMC-Pickup
The SPU Mono CG 25 Di MkII is for the playback of early 25 µm mono recordings. Stylus type – Spherical
The SPU Mono CG 25 Di MkII is for the playback of early 25 µm mono recordings.
The Mono CG 25 Di MkII is an SPU-style Moving Coil cartridge with a spherical stylus profile, for the playback of early 25 µm mono recordings. The CG 25 Di MkII provides an authentic method of playing back these early vinyl recordings with a remarkable level of sonic accuracy.
This cartridge features a 1.5mV output, which makes it suitable for use with a variety of medium-gain moving coil transformers. Ortofon ST-M25 moving coil transformer is designed exclusively for the SPU Mono CG 25 Di MkII.
* Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. – 1.5 mV
* Frequency response – 20-15.000 Hz – +3/-1 dB
* Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *) 60 µm
* Compliance, dynamic, lateral – 7 µm/mN
* Stylus type – Spherical
* Stylus tip radius – R 25 µm
* Tracking force range – 3.0-4.0 g (30-40 mN)
* Tracking force, recommended – 3.5 g (35 mN)
* Tracking angle – 20°
*) Typical value
* Internal impedance, DC resistance – 6 ohm
* Recommended load impedance > 100 ohm
* Cartridge body material – Grinded wood and resin composite
* Coilwire material – High Purity Copper (OFC)
* Cartridge colour – Shiny black
* Cartridge weight – 37 g
Läs mer på: www.ortofon.com