RCA-kabel från QEDs prisbelönta Performance serie.
THE MULTI-AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCE RANGE PRESENTS THE PERFORMANCE AUDIO ANALOGUE INTERCONNECT.
Performance Audio utilises design concepts from the high end Reference range to optimise audio performance when connecting your CD player, DAC or Tuner to your amplifier or receiver. These include quasi-balanced geometry, low capacitance dielectric materials and 24k gold plated RCA plugs. All QED cables are covered by a lifetime guarantee.
* 99.999% OXYGEN FREE COPPER CONDUCTORS: Provide a low resistance pathway for the audio signal
* LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE DIELECTRIC: because of its low dielectric constant this material has been used to cut down on the amount of audio signal energy lost due to cable capacitance
* ERGONOMICALLY SCULPTURED ZINC PLATED ALLOY BARREL: Provides ease of installation and a stunning finish
* QUASI-BALANCED GEOMETRY: Signal and return conductors are twisted together to give a level of common mode noise rejection above that of conventional unbalanced cables
* ELECTROSTATIC SCREEN: Provides immunity from external high voltage noise signals. Only connected at the source equipment end hence the directionality arrows on the cable jacket.
* 24K GOLD PLATED PHONO PLUGS: Because gold does not tarnish it provides a lasting low resistance contact
* 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors with LDPE dielectric
* Quasi-balanced twisted pair geometry
* Al/Mylar wrap provides 100% electrostatic shield structure
* OFC drain wire completes electrostatic screening
* 24k Gold plated QED 6 leaf RCA plugs
* Capacitance: 115pF/m
* Inductance: 0.74uH/m
* Loop resistance: 0.160 Ω/m
* Dissipation Factor: 0.0012
Läs mer på: www.qed.co.uk