2,499kr – 3,799kr
QED Reference Analogue XLR 40Analoga Signalkablar
Referens XLR 40 bygger på det flerfaldigt prisbelönta Audio 40-sortimentet, nu tillgängligt som XLR.
Reference XLR 40 Analogue
Reference XLR 40 builds on the multi-award winning Audio 40 range of products, now available in XLR form.
XLR 40 is designed primarily for low capacitance as this has been identified by QED as a major factor which leads to a high fidelity experience. Further steps have been taken to eliminate minute timing errors in the cable by the use of a special floating Zn/Mn ferrite jacket alongside use of QEDs unique ’Tri-Conductor’ technology reducing signal to ground capacitance to vanishingly low levels.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Award Winning Heritage
Reference XLR 40 builds on the multi-award winning Audio 40 range of products, now available in XLR form. QED have joined forces with world renowned professional audio connector supplier Neutrik (UK) to bring you an innovative new XLR balanced interconnect cable with legendary build quality and reliability.
Professional Standard Neutrik plugs
Neutrik XX-14 Nickel Series XLR gold plated connectors are provided as standard with Reference XLR 40 cables. These connectors are rugged and reliable and are the connector of choice for audio professionals around the world. They are particularly suited to QED’s Tri-ConductorTM geometry due to the additional ground spring contacts which make for better shell ground continuity for the unique electrostatic screen which is only connected at the source end of the cable.
* 99.999% Silver Plated Oxygen Free Copper 24 AWG Tri-Conductors with foamed PE dielectric
* QED Tri-Conductors provide a level of common mode rejection not found in ordinary ”hot cold and screen” cables
* Unique floating Zn/Mn impregnated ferrite jacket
* 99.999% OFC outer shield braid for 100% electrostatic screening
* High performance gold plated Neutrik XLR connectors with low contact resistance and high signal integrity
* Conductor Section 0.25 mm2
* Parallel Capacitance 35 pF
* Self Inductance 0.8 μH
* Loop resistance 0.130 Ω/m
* Dissipation Factor@10kHz 0.0001
* Nominal Outside Diameter 8 mm
Läs mer på: www.qed.co.uk
0,6m, 1,0m, 3,0m