REL Acoustic HT/1003Erbjudanden Hemljud/Hörlurar/BärbartSubwoofers
Minsta modellen i HT-serien. 10″ lång slagit baselementet av glaskolfiber och slutsteg på 300w RMS, den optimala hembio woofern.
For when there is simply neither the space nor the need for all the output of a larger HT model. HT/1003 applies the same approach as its impressive stable mate and scales it down by just a little. 10” high-powered, long throw driver and 300W means it has plenty of power on demand. This unit is intended primarily for high powered home theater applications, immersive gaming set-ups, and pairs nicely with active powered loudspeakers. Scaled down design, up-sized performance.
Compact Power & Punch
ACCESSIBLE HOME THEATER
Our home theater-focused Serie HT line is designed specifically to answer the challenge of affordably priced, highly dynamic pure home theater powered subwoofers in a handsome, compact package that makes it easy to tuck a few of these into most environments. The HT/1003 combines a lightweight, modern 10” CarbonGlas™ (250 mm) driver, coupled to a powerful 300W Class D amplifier that runs cool, producing startling dynamics. Internally, we designed specially adapted home theater input filters that produce extremely flat bass down in the 20’s.
We set out to build the loudest, relatively compact, affordable 10” unit available for pure home theater use. Critics are already lining up for reviews. The HT/1003 is designed to deliver the best bang (quite literally) for your buck when building a home theater system, featuring: crisp cabinet dimensions finished in an attractive, yet purposeful, line grained black aluminum-look and topped by a 12mm thick beautifully polished top that serves to damp vibrations on the critical top surface of the cabinet.
For REL owners already enjoying our Serie T/i or S subwoofers designed for both 2-channel and theater use, the HT/1003 is designed to supplement their system’s .1/LFE output to produce even higher output, adding further depth to special effects to provide a true home theater experience. If you own a REL and want theater to be wildly dramatic, add in an HT (or a few).
* TYPE: Closed box, front-firing driver
* ACTIVE DRIVER SIZE & MATERIAL: 10 in., 250mm long-throw, CarbonGlas™ cone structure, inverted carbon fibre dust cap, steel chassis
* PASSIVE RADIATOR SIZE & MATERIAL: NA
* LOW FREQUENCY EXTENTION: -6dB at 24 Hz
* INPUT CONNECTORS: Dual purpose Low Level stereo RCA or LFE RCA
* OUTPUT CONNECTORS: Daisy Chain Low Level stereo RCA or LFE RCA
* POWER OUTPUT: 300 watts (RMS)
* AMPLIFIER TYPE: NextGen5 Class D
* WIRELESS CAPABILITY: HT Air Wireless (Optional), Zero Compression Single Large Scale Integrated Chip
* FULLY ELECTRONIC SET SAFE: Yes
* D.C. FAULT: Yes
* OUTPUT SHORT: Yes
* MAINS INPUT VOLTAGE: 220-240 volts, 110-120 volts for certain markets
* FUSES: 6.3 Amp semi delay 230 or 115 volts operation
* Dimensions (W x H x D): 318 x 347 x 351 mm
* NET WEIGHT: 12.7 kg
* FINISH: Line Grained Black Composite
Läs mer på: www.rel.net