Instegsmodellen bland manuella skivspelare med egenutvecklad tonarm. Manuell skivspelare med 0.8kilo tallrik. Egenutvecklad arm TP 82.
The TD 203 is a high quality out of the box solution from THORENS®. The turntable comes fully assembled and is factory-set. It takes no more than five minutes from opening the box to playing music from a vinyl record. The TD 203 leaves aficionados room to fine-tune and adjust the performance to their personal preferences. The tonearm, for example, offers facilities to adjust azimuth and overhang. The pick-up cartridge can be easily changed in a matter of minutes. The scope of delivery includes a specially designed transparent Perspex dust cover.
The new Tonarm TP 82 is a uni-pivot design – a first in this class. The TP 82’s bearing is a carbide tip resting within an intricate arrangement of five very small bearing balls. The arm tube is made from rolled aluminium. The anti-sakting bias is provided by a small weight. The tonearm comes pre-installed with the THORENS® TAS 257 cartridge, a high-quality moving-magnet pick-up suitable for all MM phono inputs.
* Low noise, low voltage electronically speed controlled DC motor
* Adjustable belt tension
* Adjustable platter speed
* Uni-pivot design tonearm TP 82
* Tonearm adjustable for azimuth an overhang
* Mode of operation: Manual
* Drive system: Belt drive (flat belt around sub-Platter.
* Motor: Servo-controlled DC motor
* Speeds: 33-1/3, 45 rpm
* Speed change: Electronic
* Tonearm: Thorens® TP 82
* Effective length: 232.8 mm (9.1”)
* Overhang: 17.8 mm (variable)
* Offset angle: 23.6° (fixed)
* Effective mass: Approx. 11 g
* Pick-Up cartridge: Thorens® TPU 257 (MM)
* Platter: 12” / 0,8 kg (high-damping polymer material
* Power supply: External
* Plug-in power supply, 12V DC
* Dimensions: 400 x 92,6 x 320 mm
(W x H x D; without dust cover)
* Weight: 3,53 kg (without dust cover)
Läs mer på: www.thorens.com