Manuell spelare. 33 och 45 varv. AT95e pickup. TP 90 arm. Lock ingår.
The TD 206 and TD 209 turntables are the younger siblings of the revolutionary, multiple-award-winning TD 309. However, they don’t have to live in the shadow of their older brother. Both models are built using only high-quality materials and parts. And both share a number of technical features with the TD 309, ensuring that their replay quality is up there with the best.
The new TP 90 tonearm is based on the tried-and-tested TP 92 and uses the same ultra-low-friction, high-performance bearing and the innovative zero-stiction anti-bias system. The arm tube is made from rolled aluminium that is damped using RMR technology (reduced-modal-resonance), and the stainless-steel counterweight at the end of the arm tube is double-decoupled. Tonearm height, azimuth and overhang are useradjustable.
* Low Noise, Low Voltage electronically speed controlled DC Motor
* Adjustable belt tension for best performance
* Two-part aluminium/acrylic platter
* New TP 90 tonearm with precision Japanese bearings
* Tonearm adjustable for VTA, azimuth and overhang
* Made in Germany
* Operation manual
* Drive System belt-drive (flat belt around sub-platter)
* Motor servo-controlled DC motor
* Speeds 33-1/3, 45 rpm
* Speed Change Electronic
* Platter 12” / 0.9 kg (aluminium/acrylic)
* Tonearm THORENS® TP 90
* Anti-skating (Bias) by magnet
* Automatic Shut-off none
* Power Supply external plug-in power supply, 12 V DC/AC, 6 W min.
* Dimensions 475 x 125 x 370 mm (W x H x D)
* Weight 5.6 kg
Läs mer på: www.thorens.com