Gato Audio PWR-222Mono/2-Kanaliga slutsteg
Mono slutsteg från Gato Audio
The PWR-222 is a reference in analogue power amplification. With our own TwinFET technology it delivers a staggering 250W/8ohm and can deal with even the most power hungry speakers.
Years and Years of Development
The PWR-222 is the culmination of development work started back in 2008 with the AMP-150 integrated amplifier. We have spent the past seven years developing this technology and taking it even further.
The PWR-222 is the perfect partner for the Gato Audio PRD-3S preamplifier, not only will they sonically be in perfect harmony, but the PWR-222s trigger circuit will enable a coordinated on/off standby together with the PRD-3S allowing user friendly every day operation.
The PWR-222 delivers a staggering 250W/8ohm and can deal with even the most power hungry speakers. It features a 700W super low noise torodial power transformer, 44.000uF of RIFA capacitors, two 500amp MOS-FETS and WBT NexGen terminals.
The super low noise input stage and the carefully optimized PCB design enables a S/N ratio of more than 115dB and a bandwidth of far beyond 100kHz.
The Gato Audio TwinFET technology has been developed to counter problems and compromises that are present in the majority of power amplifiers. Our TwinFET circuit solves these electrical and sonic problems at the point where they are created, thereby avoiding adding compromising correctional circuits and components.
This is the basic reason why you only will find two output transistors in the PWR-222s output stage, one for the positive and one for the negative part of a sine wave, nothing more, nothing less.
The mechanical dial display has three settings; to act as a VU meter, indicating output and clipping level, to show the current temperature of the amplifier or to be turned off completely.
* 250W@8ohm / 450W@4ohm
* TwinFET technology output stage
* High bandwidth power supply
* Balanced and unbalanced input
* Analogue multi display, clear and informative
* 12V standby trigger
* Nonmagnetic enclosure
* Designed, developed and build in Copenhagen, Denmark
* Output power: 1x 250 W RMS 8 Ω – 1x 450 W RMS 4 Ω
* Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz – 0.1 dB, and 2 Hz-100 kHz – 3 dB
* Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0,003%
* Signal to noise ratio: > 115 dB
* Input impedance: 100 kΩ RCA or 100 kΩ Balanced
* Voltage gain: 26 dB
* Recommended speaker load: 4 -16 Ω
* Load Protection: Speakers < 1.5 Ω
* Dimensions (WxHxD): 325 x 105 x 400 mm
* Weight: 16 kg
Läs mer på: www.gato-audio.com
Vit HG, Svart HG, Valnöt HG