Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-8060FA IIAtmoshögtalareGolvhögtalare
Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-8060FA II. RP-8060FA är den största modellen i Reference Premiere serien och är bestyckad med 2 x 8″ baselement och 1″ LTS Diskant i Tractrix Horn. Inbyggd Dolby Atmos i toppen med 6.5″ bas och 1″ LTS Diskant i Tractrix Horn.
HIGH-FIDELITY HOME AUDIO
Redesigned, the Reference Premiere Series combines Klipsch signature acoustic expertise with cutting-edge technology to deliver the new gold standard in premium home theater and hi-fi listening solutions.
BIGGER HORN, BETTER SOUND
A new, larger 90° x 90° silicone composite hybrid Tractrix® horn provides incredibly efficient transfer of high-frequency waves into the listening area for crisper, clearer sound. The phase plug and compression molded silicone face ensure smooth frequency response.
* TAKE YOUR MOVIES AND MUSIC TO NEW HEIGHTS:
Our proprietary speaker technologies are ideal for delivering the most immersive, impactful 360° Dolby Atmos® listening experience. Controlled directivity and highperformance ensure focus and precise aiming of high frequency energy.
* BUILT-IN ELEVATION SPEAKER:
The RP-8060FA II full-range tower speakers features a high-performance 6.5” 2-way up-firing Dolby Atmos speaker integrated in the top for an awe-inspiring, encompassing experience. It’s a perfectly matched set up that virtually disappears. The integrated speaker terminals are placed low on the cabinet for convenience and an unobtrusive connection.
* 90° X 90° SILICON COMPOSITE HYBRID TRACTRIX HORN:
Horn loading maximizes efficiently and increases detail while focusing high frequencies towards the listening area. Proprietary Tractrix® geometry provides the most efficient transfer of high frequency waves into the listening area. The phase plug and compressed molded silicon face ensure smooth frequency response. When combined, the cleanest, most natural sound possible is created. The second generation increases horn size for a larger soundstage and enhanced directivity.
* LINEAR TRAVEL SUSPENSION (LTS) TITANIUM DIAPHRAGM TWEETER:
The exclusive Linear Travel Suspension minimizes istortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS tweeters are a hallmark of previous Reference lines, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
* VENTED TWEETER DESIGN:
The vented tweeter housing reduces standing waves that create unwanted harmonics, resulting in enhanced detail and clarity in high frequency reproduction.
* CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS – ALL NEW DESIGN:
A signature feature on the Reference Premiere series, Cerametallic™ woofers are exceptionally rigid and lightweight for minimal distortion and maximum efficiency.
New aluminum shorting rings reduce distortion as well as increased power handling and the new motor structure improve transit response with more control with
greater speed and accuracy.
* TRACTRIX PORTS:
Utilizing Tractrix geometry, the Reference Premiere ports allow for the most efficient, fastest air transfer from the cabinet, which reduces port noise for punchier
low frequencies. Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass.
* BI-WIRING / BI-AMPING CAPABILITY:
Dual input terminals for bi-wiring / bi-amping capabilities. Bi-wiring separates high and low frequency current into separate speaker cables, reducing intermodulation distortion, for clearer midrange. Bi-amping allows for customization using outboard crossovers when using separate amplifiers.
* ADVANCED CABINET DESIGN:
Additional bracing and a divided cabinet have been added to minimize cabinet resonances and vibration, for the utmost transparency and clarity.
* NEW AND IMPROVED INPUT PANEL:
Featuring audiophile-grade wire and easily accessible aluminum binding posts for any connection type.
* FURNITURE GRADE MATERIALS AND FINISHES:
Finishes include ebony vinyl and walnut vinyl that boast satin painted baffles with a scratch resistant finish.
* CAST ALUMINUM FEET:
Provides a more modern look with less resonance than MDF or ABS plastic. It is mechanically designed to minimize surface area in contact with floor, decoupling the speaker for faster, tighter low frequencies and more detail.
* STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE:
Attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
* FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 35Hz – 25kHz +/- 3dB
* SENSITIVITY: 98 dB @ 2.83V / 1m*
* POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 150W/600W
* NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms Compatible
* CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1630Hz
* HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1″ Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Expanded Tractrix® Horn
* LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: Dual 8″ Cerametallic Cone Woofer with Faraday rings
* ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF (Internally Braced)
* ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex via dual chamber rear-firing Tractrix® Ports
* INPUTS: Dual aluminum binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp with Dolby Atmos® passthrough
* HEIGHT: 1095 mm
* WIDTH: 275 mm
* DEPTH: 528 mm
* PRODUCT WEIGHT: 34.35 kg
* FINISH: Ebony, Walnut
Specifikationer: Height Channel
* FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specifications
* SENSITIVITY: Conforms to Dolby Atmos Specifications
* POWER HANDLING: 100W / 400W
* NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms Compatible
* CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 2kHz
* HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1″ Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
* LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: 6.5″ Cerametallic Cone Woofer
* ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
* ENCLOSURE TYPE: Acoustic Suspension
* INPUTS: Single aluminum binding posts
Läs mer på: www.klipsch.com