Martin Logan Motion 30iCenterhögtalare
Centerhögtalare i Motion-serien. 2 x 5.5″ bas och folded motion diskant.
Center channel speaker featuring a Folded Motion® tweeter and dual 5.5-inch aluminum cone woofers with a rear-firing bass port. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.
Motion 30i Center Channel Speaker
Smaller multi-channel audio systems will benefit from the significant dynamic impact and detailed imaging revealed by a Folded Motion® tweeter and dual, rear-vented 5.5-inch aluminum cone woofers, and a proprietary Vojtko crossover network. Motion 30i delivers the classic broad soundstage of the Motion Series from a newly designed enclosure enhanced by the slightest of modifications, including the drive-stabilizing dust cap design and stiffened motor suspension. The speaker’s cabinet sports a reinforced baffle and a fabric grille. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.
Engineering, Without Compromises
What makes the Motion Series sound so amazing? MartinLogan’s dedicated in-house engineering and design team started by utilizing and refining the most advanced, compact technologies and combining them with innovative engineering and time-honored cabinet construction techniques. The result is an emotionally engaging sound that rivals (and most times trounces) traditional loudspeakers of similar size and price. Our ’no compromise’ philosophy gives Motion Series a unique sound you won’t find anywhere else.
* Frequency Response: 65–25,000 Hz ±3dB
* Horizontal Dispersion: 80°
* Vertical Dispersion: 80°
* High Frequency Transducer: 1″ × 1.4″ (2.6cm × 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25″ × 1.75″ (13.3cm × 4.4cm) diaphragm
* Low Frequency Transducer: Two 5.5” (14cm) aluminum cone with cast polymer basket. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Rigid structured dust cap to reduce cone break-up modes.
* Sensitivity: 91 dB/2.83 volts/meter
* Impedance: 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
* Recommended Amplifier Power: 20‒200 watts per channel
* Crossover Frequency: 400, 2,600 Hz
* Components: Custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel. Overall system thermal/current protection.
* Inputs: Custom 5-way tool-less binding posts
* Weight: 8.2 kg
* Dimensions: 17.5cm x 42cm x 26.6cm
Läs mer på: www.martinlogan.com
Vit Matt, Svart HG, Valnöt